Sign in to follow this  
kolonelu

Question about merge companies !

This is a question for the devs !!, please provide an answer for the following situation:: two companies decide to form a single one, choosing the option "merge companies"
Company B has an island of 53 points, and company A has an island  24 points! , Company B invited the owner of company A to join the company, and he accessed the option "merge" companies
After the 24-point company owner clicked on the merge option, he entered in company B, but at the same time he  lost the island, the resources, the bank and the flag were demolished and other people came to the island and made a claim.
Is this situation normal? I mention that after all the people joined company B, the new one have  95 points, more than enough to hold the two islands, they together have 77 points!
Please tell us if the option merge companies results in the loss of one of the islands!?, and please tell us if we can recover the island, and the situation worked as intended

8 hours ago, kolonelu said:

This is a question for the devs !!, please provide an answer for the following situation:: two companies decide to form a single one, choosing the option "merge companies"
Company B has an island of 53 points, and company A has an island  24 points! , Company B invited the owner of company A to join the company, and he accessed the option "merge" companies
After the 24-point company owner clicked on the merge option, he entered in company B, but at the same time he  lost the island, the resources, the bank and the flag were demolished and other people came to the island and made a claim.
Is this situation normal? I mention that after all the people joined company B, the new one have  95 points, more than enough to hold the two islands, they together have 77 points!
Please tell us if the option merge companies results in the loss of one of the islands!?, and please tell us if we can recover the island, and the situation worked as intended

Claimed islands do not carry over when companies merge.
If Company A invites Company B to merge then Company B will lose its claim, its an intended feature.

If this is a feature, I advise everyone not to use the MERGE option, because you will lose the island, and in this case I do not see the utility of two companies becoming one while losing an island and the resources of the flag or bank.

This option is totally useless similar with the alliances option, which are actually a colorful chat in blue! Probably devs will have to work and rethink the option MERGE and ALLIANCE! because they do not conform to the idea of the game!