Jatheish

Crashing when logging onto bases

Hey folks,

We're currently investigating reports of players not being able to log onto specific bases as it causes the game to crash (application to shut down). If you are experiencing this on an Official Server, please fill out the information below. Specifically, having the location is most important as it enables us to carry out some data collection and analysis to identify why this is happening and how we can improve it going forward. 

What type of Xbox are you using? (Is it a regular, S, or One X?)

What network are you experiencing this on?

Which grid?

Which island?

Do you have the CCC? This isn't something you're able to get on Xbox, however, if you have PC players in your company, they can help out: 

Thank you very much!

K10 Xboxone X. And slim fast travel from Kate in 2K 11 Wii black screen dashboards us as well as babies are eating more than what Wiki says

Na PVE Goragons Gaze

for 2 friend on xboxone same problem ( the game to crash application to shut down )   Na-pve   A11    Bergamot Atoll    Long:  -96.36  /  Lat:   -42.98

So I had this problem once on xbox one x its gorgon server pve section n12 northwest island. Every time I would get to the end of the loading screen my screen would go black make a sputtering noise and then dashboard me every time for 4 days. I fixed it by going to manage the game data and on left side of screen the last option says saved data I believe... I deleted the atlas reserve data not the profile data... after that I was able to log in like normal still had all my character levels and everything. Hope it helps 🙂

Edited by Horchata711

Xbox regular, gorgon  server,  M11, hastford peninsula. I keep dashboarding and not loading all the time. Sometimes spawn in freaking out cause it looks like I'm in the middle of the ocean when I know I've logged out at my bed. Loading is a big problem, laggy like crazy and dashboard alot

What type of Xbox are you using? (Is it a regular, S, or One X?)

Xbox One S

What network are you experiencing this on?

Official NA PVE

Which grid?

M11

Which island?

Hasford Peninsula

Do you have the CCC? This isn't something you're able to get on Xbox, however, if you have PC players in your company, they can help out: 

None available

NB.

Everyone who uses our company HQ there has problems of this nature.

Edited by WilliamMitchell
Added more info

Xbox one S

Nitrado Server -Cross Play

anytime a base has a lot of structures, tames, and crew constant dcing starts to happen. I have to constantly destroy parts of my base aka defenses to find a balance of allowed structures to continue to play. 

This issue happens regardless if I play on my Xbox or my pc

Xbox one  regular 

NA PvP

I14 

Mother Russia 

Crash/major lag/ blackscreen happens to all company members on various versions of xbox's

Edited by Xo MaDDoX oX