Melissajackson79

Future building options

So far I am really enjoying atlas, I love the building styles and the ship building process. But I was wondering if more furniture will ever be added, for me that's all that's missing to make this feel like a more complete game, MORE FURNATURE! LOL

please allow a limited number of crop plots to be built on ships, maybe 3-4 per galleon,  If you want us out at see longer then we need mobile bases.  Also have ships follow, using whistle and formations to protect valuable cargo.

Crop plots on boats was removed from game during season 1. They didn’t want to code things won’t grow where they shouldn’t after you have planted them.

Not sure why you guys are hijacking this post about building to talk about crop plots and ships that follow (great idea though).

BTW, the future is here if you play with mods. There are a *lot* of building options that can be added. Several mods will do this.

As far as building and crafting goes, the best thing they could add to the core game would be the S+ style resource pulling. The resource management of moving resources around to different locations is very annoying after you have played a game like ARK that added this from the S+ mod.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:20 PM, Melissajackson79 said:

So far I am really enjoying atlas, I love the building styles and the ship building process. But I was wondering if more furniture will ever be added, for me that's all that's missing to make this feel like a more complete game, MORE FURNATURE! LOL

More furniture is not coming until the end of the games development, I heard that from the horses mouth so to speak (Jat)

I would like more structures and building parts also but I know it's not going to happen anytime soon.