I love this game. I play on xbox and have noticed a huge amount of lag due to the amount of structures on all the islands. I've talked to players across atlas and have noticed the islands with the most buildings and the most lag are all pc players. I've asked multiple companies to try to clean up there maps but they all refuse and just keep building and it's making the lag worse. Unfortunately I can't just add ram to my xbox so I know it's going to continue. I hope to see some building restrictions which may come in the form of a certain amount of buildings per company. Unless these issues are resolved I don't see a long future for atlas on xbox.

• Like 1

There is also something else going on producing lag in the last week or so. (on PC here)

It's not just structures / people in the region either. had just as much lag in polar region with just 2 players and little to no structures as in a central lawless region with 46 people and bases every 100 yards.

I hope they keep trying to add new things but I'd like to see them stop for a bit and just focus on game issues and lag. Once the game runs good they could add whatever they want! But until then I might be taking a break from the game. I can't even land on some islands the lag is so bad. I just get disconnected 

• Like 1

No the issues is new players spamming foundations over lawless area, and just because grapeshot dropped your graphics to min and went hey Xbox ready, why should pc gamers have change to suit your needs that’s stupid 

Edited by Toxic Short Boy
  • Like 1

I always got lag when a company had the shores surrounded by shipyards, but that was pc. We have asked for one shipyard for all ships but then you'd prob get more lag cos everyone would surround their bases with large shipyards and no small ones. Like I say though it doesn't just cause lag on the xbox, and it doesn't seem to make much difference how much ram you have either. Anyway the OP isn't just an xbox player he's an atlas player and has a right to his opinion on this forum. Could we just get over the childish xbox vs pc issue? this isn't a damn football match.

Edited by Whitehawk
  • Like 1