Butterfly29

Taming,breeding is ridiculous. I'm getting burnt out.

You know I realize your trying to limit how much we tame. I feel this is stupid. This game you need your tames. Spending all day looking for a tame and then finding a level 30 ostrich only to have it die while lowering its health to tame it.

I would never have bought this game if I knew how ridiculously tough taming is. And same with breeding.

I'm an animal lover. I love to see the different animals you can tame. The way you have made taming has made it heartbreaking to tame in this game. And tough as nails to breed. I dont have the time or energy to imprint every 8 hours.

Then to have your tame die. Its ridiculous.

Think about how we have our own lives, our own difficulties, not everyone can stay up all night to imprint, or waste an entire day trying to find a tame. I'm about to quit. I've had thus game for over a week and I'm more burned out than u was on ark official( slight boosted)

I have illnesses I have to take care of. U have dogs to care for. U have a life. I come on thus game to get a little joy in life. To have a bit of fun. At this point, I'll be burnt out by next week. 

May I suggest a boosted taming,breeding every weekend?

Without some action. I fear I wont be playing anymore. 

PS you devs even read the forums?

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:25 AM, Butterfly29 said:

PS you devs even read the forums?

They say they do.

But it's too much effort for them to post a quick "acknowledged" or hit the thanks icon at the bottom of the post.

You have to compare finding a lv 30 to tame vs the time to breed them. Finding a level 30 to tame can take lots and lots of time and isn't a given.
Also once you have a good breeding pair you can breed them exponentially to the limit of how many babies you can handle at once. Doing four is just as easy as one for me.
I run my own server at double rates... But this actually has the downside that imprinting is every 4 hrs. At least with 8 hours you can get 8 hours sleep vs having to get up after 4hrs and then go back to sleep. My breeding pair are 49 and 51. Which means a level 49+ bear every time with 1000+ hp. You can't tame a wild bear that high.
So now I just breed and only tame if I see a 30.

Also I have 4? ostriches and never use them. Go north some where cold but not super cold. And use bears and bears with carts. Breed them.
Bear with Cart and metal hatchet > Elephant for wood. Elephants take forever to re-gen stamina. Maybe two elephants and jumping back and forth might compare.
Bear with Cart and Metal Pick > Rhino for metal . Pick gets more from a metal node. Rhino wins for stone and flint.
Bear collecting rushes ~= Giraffe for thatch. Giraffe are pretty good for transport.
Bear collecting fibre > any other way
I do use a horse for fast travel.

I find it ridiculous that you can only breed in certain areas. Bears spawn on my island. I'm in south central tundra but they can breed in west and east tundra? Just not central for some reason??? Literally nothing can be bred in central tundra regions

• Like 1