Sign in to follow this  
Daigari

My character is lost

That's great! Today and me befell this problem!

While downloading the character, in the house turned off the electricity. After the restoration of power supply, when entering the game constantly offers to create a new character.

I have three accounts, but this is the main one, the head of the tribe, and all that stuff, in addition, it is not a small level, it has 100% binding of many animals.

In this regard, the question to the developers - how can I return my character?

EU-PvE, character Aleks Daigari 57 lvl,  was lost in sector D15

Checking the integrity of the game did not bring results, as well as the creation of a character on the single version, and other blows to the shamanic tambourine

Are your alts in the company?  Have them check to see if your main still shows as part of the company.  Do you know where you logged off?  Have your alt kill your main.  Seen weird issues resolved doing that.  Also doing a manual join to the same server you are currently on can help.

Of course all my accounts in the company, two additional accounts distributed crafting functions. It had 100% animal pegging on it, and was geared for learning about the world and fighting.

Make a new character to replace the lost, at the moment not long, he has little progress on the levels due to the fact that a lot of time was devoted to breeding animals and construction, and not the study of the world.

But the situation itself is completely abnormal when the character disappears due to a power failure.

This is one of the main and most serious mistakes. Have my an over-familiar, until waip, from-for such mistakes gone missing blockbuster 82 th level

And the fact that the developers do not pay attention to the problem of preservation of characters is a fatal mistake.

And Yes, my main character is still considered to be the head of the Guild, but when I try to enter the game from the main account, I am only offered to create a new character. What I of course don't want to do, as I suspect that in this case my character will be lost forever

Created individual on EU-PvP, then created individual on NA-PvE, after this in another times tried go on EU-PvE, where I have gone missing blockbuster. When connecting to the server, the game did not offer a menu for creating a new character, I was thrown out by timeout, but the download continued, and I was able to go to my main character. Before that, attempts were made to do the same by creating a character on a single server, they did not help.

P.S. when tried to regain control of character, was offered choose server, then choose sector, and then offered menu create individual. After I made the characters on the other two servers, after selecting a sector, access to the main character was restored. In no case do not need to use the character creation menu, in this case, your old character will be lost forever.

Yeah never create a new character.  In the past we had people crash and the easiest fix was to have someone shoot the sleeping character in game.  After that they were able to log in.  It did not happen often, but enough we knew the work around.  Its been reported, but hard to replicate so hard to fix. 

9 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

Yeah never create a new character.  In the past we had people crash and the easiest fix was to have someone shoot the sleeping character in game.  After that they were able to log in.  It did not happen often, but enough we knew the work around.  Its been reported, but hard to replicate so hard to fix. 

This suited for pvp of a server, on Pve characters not sleep where -- something 🙂