Sign in to follow this  
BarefootGOON

Power Stone help please

Hey what's up everybody, I was told that doing power Stones is a good way to get Discovery points? 50 each ? I hit my Max level and I'm just looking for a better way than just zoning to all the different islands and discovering them. I've been looking into power stones with my company. If 7 guys are on the ship when the Hydra is killed do all seven guys get artifact keys or if all 7 access its inventory? Or does the Hydra or boss only drop one artifact key at a time so you got to repeat kill the island boss to get more artifact keys for the whole company? And if you're doing a naked cave run with the key on you what happens if you die with the key does it spawn back with you or do you have to go loot your body in the death cave to get the key back?

Thanks everyone 

GOON

Everyone within range of the Hydra such as on the ship with you if you use a ship will get an artifact show up in their inventory.

If you die with the artifact it will be on your body not in your respawned inventory.

Also you do not have to kill the Hyrda.  Just need to be in range when its killed.  We have teamed up with other companies to kill it and the dragon since we all showed up at the same time.  Might as well work together and everyone gets a key. 

Hint:  Keys can be used at any Powerstone Island.  The keys have a 2 hour decay timer so as long as you can get to a PS in another zone they key can be used.  I've used this solo on Dragon islands since Dragons are more difficult to solo.  It can be done with a properly setup ship, but just easier to grab extra keys at a Hydra island.

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Thanks 1