Sign in to follow this  
Cap'n Scootch McGootch

What's your GamerTag, Region, Times you're usually on, etc.

GT: CItodaddy99 (I think-have to doublecheck)

I am an old married dude with kids, so I am usually trying to spend as much time in the basement away from them as possible. Usually weeknights 6-9ish and weekends in between soccer/cheerleading and a variety of other crap I don't want to do.

Looking to join up with peeps, as I have been solo-ing it, and now am at a point where I think I could use the help. Been mulling over whether or not to use the 120 or so precious gold coins I've been hoarding, on hiring crew. (don't think I could afford to keep them-so haven't decided when I should)

I setup my "starter home" in M10 on Ridgesomin next time I am on, ill come by and check you guys out. 

• Like 1

Love it! haha

Sounds good. We've setup a pretty sweet beachfront encampment on the NW'ish coast of "Laurita Pennisula" (the upper NW island in M8).

Got a full workshop with all the extras (larders, barrels, etc.), crew quarters, animal pen for tames, and putting down a shipyard soon to start the schooner.

We would have had the shipyard bit done already and been a little further, but that crazy server rollback wiped a bunch of progress out and we had to re-group.

Anywho... Welcome aboard and hope to get to meet up with ya soon!

Sent you a friend request on XB to make grouping easier when we're all playing.

Skol 🍻

Edited by Cap'n Scootch McGootch

Sign in to follow this