Sign in to follow this  
DarkMessiahx6x3

True to life Ships.

Can the ships be more real to life looking? They're flat, fat, and look awful. The galleon looks like the Wright Bros made an aircraft carrier and the smaller ships just look like floating bubbles.

Only the Brigantine looks half decent and even then it's way too round, has no height to it at all.

Maybe I'm just picky, but some visual overhauls would be great.

'The Brigatine looks more like a fifth rate frigate, especially if you add the basic figure head bowsprit. 

The galleons look kind of like the ones he spanish used in the 16th century

I would like to see the ships more representative of what would be available in the late 18th century and early 19th century.

I would also like to see them limit masts to what would be reasonable. for example like the French frigate Hermione, Only three masts

The time of pirates on the high seas was late 17th to mid 18th century. Ships were friggin huge then. While it would be great to see this mirrored in the game, it'd be a performance nightmare for a game that's already struggling to deliver a smooth experience. Hate to say it, but I'd rather they work on smoothing out what we have than making it harder to render :(.