TheDave

How do you link your xbox version and steam version together for crossplay?

Mate of mine convinced me to get the game on xbox on friday and I love it! been playing all weekend.  Spoke to a few people playing on pc on the same server as me and found its crossplay (shouldnt be surprised given its essentially an ark mod) unlike ark though its not found in the windows store on my pc so I purchased the game again on steam, but I can not see any way to link my steam version to my xbox version.
On one hand this means I can have two characters on the server (one on my xbox and one on steam, but since I was not gifted with 4 arms and hands I do not really need seperate characters.

So how do i continue my xbox character on the pc when I want to or on the xbox when the need arises? how do I link my accounts for crossplay (playing the official pve server which does support crossplay.

Hello.

Crossplay simply means players on different platforms can play together on the same server.

There is no way to link your accounts between the steam and xbox versions of the game sorry.

1 minute ago, Bluestone said:

Hello.

Crossplay simply means players on different platforms can play together on the same server.

There is no way to link your accounts between the steam and xbox versions of the game sorry.

So my pc character will be different to my xbox character but on the same server? 
Can I add both to the same company? 
Seems a bit of a downgrade from the crossplay of Ark 😞 
Impressed with the speed of reply though.

Yes they can technically be in the same company.

I think atlas got crossplay sooner in its development than ark did. And since Atlas is still in early access who knows how things such as crossplay may improve over time ☺

• Like 1