tokk1es

Attacked in Peace phase but cannot fight back

So we live on a claimed island, not claimed by us but owned by another tribe, island is in Peace phase.

We got raided and could not fight back, we did no damage to them at all ( we were all online) but they comfortably destroyed our entire fort and all our ships while we mercilessly ran around trying to shoot/fight them. Is this normal?

Were they the island owners?? 
if so, then yes, they can attack people on their island even in peace time.

if they were not, then something has gone wrong somewhere, during peacetime you should not be able to be killed.

on a side note, If it is the landlord that attacked you, it sounds like they’re assholes, as that’s a proper douche move. I’d suggest moving as short of taking the island from them by force, there’s not much you can do about it.

Edited by TerrorTrooper

5 hours ago, tokk1es said:

So we live on a claimed island, not claimed by us but owned by another tribe, island is in Peace phase.

We got raided and could not fight back, we did no damage to them at all ( we were all online) but they comfortably destroyed our entire fort and all our ships while we mercilessly ran around trying to shoot/fight them. Is this normal?

i predicted this type of situations looong time ago, wich is why i spent my 700 living on lawless, srry about your loss.

Thanks for the responses guys - that is pretty whack! Hopefully it is a mechanic that will be looked at - a bit stupid that you literally cannot fight back as all their players and tames were damage prevented. I think some forceful action will be enforced when their peace timer ends 🙂

Look at it their way. They find an island, spend hard earned gold to own it. They want to do as they will on that land. If you come along and place buildings it blocks them from building their own defence. There are many island owners out there that will give you space and safety to build on their land. Just ask first. Or risk it on lawless. Or buy your own island 😁