Oldmanp

Single player/undedicated server won't load

Is any one else having trouble loading single player or undedicated server?  Load screen comes up but freezes on the ocean tab and loads no farther.  Just wondering if it's me or what.

• Like 1

Me to!! I restarted my single server and it worked day one, day two froze on ocean again. But I can play on a regular game server.... soo it’s a game bug?

• Like 1

Ive been having this problem for a while now. However, as I was typing out whats been happening in the Atlas discord, I left my game (which seemed to be frozen) running in the background. As I was about to hit send it loaded. May not work, but since you 3 were the only ones I could find that had the same problem I thought Id let you know.

I have the same issue as of today.. i bought the game a week ago and only hosted a non-dedicated session since then and only played with my wife.. everytime I try to load my server, the  Ocean loading gets stuck at approx 75%.. I've hard reseted my Xbox a few times, restarted the game too many, and even wrote on the Discord but nobody replied...  

i also have that problem, i bought the game a few days ago and now it freezes while trying to load the ocean. 

Played for two days, got a full boat and nearly took over the whole island. Game wouldn’t let me load after hours of trying. Deleted game but saved progress and reinstalled but lost all of my progress but it lets me load into Ocean again now. Ugh

Another victim of the single player loading freeze here 👋

Tried Blackwood too except that’s totally unplayable due to lag and crashing as well.

May as well have flushed my money down the toilet 😂