Dubs

Ships crew selection

For some reason i and everyone else in my company is unable to select or deselect the groups on Dpad up and down. Every other group can be selected/deselected but not those 2. Sometimes these groups get randomly deselected and im unable to use them in a fight due to being unselectable.

Also just a minor suggestion would be to maybe change the Dpad groups to: Left =Left, Up=front, Right=Right, Down=Back. that would make it a bit easier.

Edit: Since when you unlock feats, they get added to the upper quickslot bar on the next free slot. i now have a captains skill on the RB+Down which is also not working so it seems that up and down on Dpad is not working normally or in the feats bar. only the LB+up or down commands are working. This needs to be fixed asap, cause in a battle im unable to fully make use of my ships power.

Edited by Dubs

Can confirm this is happening to me as well. I assume it has something do do with the recent update, as I didn’t have this problem just a few days ago. The fact that we can’t remap the keys (as far as I am aware)  means that there is nothing we can do about in until they fix it. 

Correction: go to each gun individually and a select “station group options” assign all the guns on one side to the tame groups. I used 5 X, 7 B, 6 Y, and 8 A: left, right, front, and back respectively. Hope that helps. 

Edited by Karaigamer

3 hours ago, Karaigamer said:

Correction: go to each gun individually and a select “station group options” assign all the guns on one side to the tame groups. I used 5 X, 7 B, 6 Y, and 8 A: left, right, front, and back respectively. Hope that helps. 

yes, that was my workaround aswell, but it still should be fixed cause im still unable to use my captains skill while on the ship cause it got assigned to RB+down. even after i respeced the skill got assigned to the same slot again.