zousug

Atlas you just cost us a Brig :(

So we were sailing our new brig to freeport... crossed over and bam.. 15 ship of the damn right on the boared as we were crossing... after we unfroze half the boat was destroyed and we sunk losing all the hard work..

Suggestion is.. either

A) Dont let the ship of the damn spawn close to the borders.. or

B) Have a 30 second buff when we go through the region borders where they wont attack so you have a chance.. the game freeze as ou cross currently is not really 'right'

• Like 4

The worst computers will still die to zoning after 30 seconds, but with a really good computer, you could get off 3 or 4 volleys in the same timeframe.

I'd say immunity for 60 seconds OR immediately upon firing a weapon, whichever comes first, so that players can't exploit it as badly.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sleepinator2000 said:

The worst computers will still die to zoning after 30 seconds, but with a really good computer, you could get off 3 or 4 volleys in the same timeframe.

I'd say immunity for 60 seconds OR immediately upon firing a weapon, whichever comes first, so that players can't exploit it as badly.

yeah i agree, was just a random figure.. but def needs something done for it..

its happened a number of times but only once caused us to lose a ship.. so many high levels on that spawn that the ship had lost 2 planks before we could even move.. and the cannon balls were flying like birds to hit us lol..

was to busy trying to scrape together planks i didnt get a vid of it 😞

As I've said elsewhere give us a SotD slider with off, easy, medium, hard and so you want to die options. That way those of us who HATE this mechanic especially with how its been turned into fleets of them now can just turn it off and those who are saililng top tier ships and love (or say they do) a "challenge" can turn it up to spawn fleets of red, alpha, galleons to fight. Honestly with it as it currently is and my limited time I've just stopped playing beyond an occasional glance at patch notes to see if they've reduced/turned off the SotD in solo because until that's done I've no interest in playing any more. Just too many fleets too often for this solo player to find fighting them to be fun. especially given the amount of time you have to spend harvesting and crafting to build a decent ship.

• Like 1

Yeah, it was one of those moments your just like... Really? I accept the whole pre-release concept so it's not a huge deal to me. Unfortunately, we got raided the next day and were down a good offensive ship. Timing was just horrible, lol