Drako

SETTLEMENT STRUCTURE WIPE [HELP]

- Settlement Owners can now raze a settlement after first claiming it. This will destroy all structures on the island. The cost to raze will be 12k gold on PvP servers and 25k gold on PvE servers. Settlement Owners will need to wait 48 hours to be able to raze an island after claiming it. The raze option will then be available for a 24-hour window only. This option is only functional during peacetime on PvP networks.

Anyone know if this will also destroy the structures of the owner of the island? Or will it only destroy enemy structures?

I play on EU PvP

Edited by Drako

We would like to know too, in addition to the OP's question...

1. Does the wipe also remove all allied structures too?
  2. If 'Yes' to #1 then do all the resources in the flag and owning company's storage boxes get wiped, drop as a bag, or something else?
  3. What about ships, anchored or otherwise?
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Drako said:

- Settlement Owners can now raze a settlement after first claiming it. This will destroy all structures on the island. The cost to raze will be 12k gold on PvP servers and 25k gold on PvE servers. Settlement Owners will need to wait 48 hours to be able to raze an island after claiming it. The raze option will then be available for a 24-hour window only. This option is only functional during peacetime on PvP networks.

Anyone know if this will also destroy the structures of the owner of the island? Or will it only destroy enemy structures?

I play on EU PvP

holy molly, just when you think they couldnt be dumber... so if the settlement owner quits the game and someone else claims it bye bye to everybody's stuff??? 😂

2 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

holy molly, just when you think they couldnt be dumber... so if the settlement owner quits the game and someone else claims it bye bye to everybody's stuff??? 😂

You need to wait 48h until you can wipe everything. And only for 24h. If the owner of the island logout for two days, right now, you can wipe all his stuff. 
The question is if your structures will be wiped too. Do you think that this is dumb?

I stole an island and i cant build on it for two days if i want to wipe everything, becouse all my buildings will be wiped too? I think that this is a serius question.
I dont want instant wipe an island that i have just claimed. I only want to know if i will lose all i have already builded during two days on the island if i use de wipe option.

And as they answered, yes, I would lose everything. So, its cannon time.

This is a necro post from a previous patch note as far as I can find. They tried this before and the community outrage (among those that were still left) was immediate and loud. They reverted it after a single weekend and it hasn't been seen since. If the OPs patch notes are from the testing server or some such then they are revisiting an idea that has already been wholly rejected, otherwise it looks like someone posting old shit to get a rise. Mission accomplished.

6 hours ago, Drako said:

You need to wait 48h until you can wipe everything. And only for 24h. If the owner of the island logout for two days, right now, you can wipe all his stuff. 
The question is if your structures will be wiped too. Do you think that this is dumb?

I stole an island and i cant build on it for two days if i want to wipe everything, becouse all my buildings will be wiped too? I think that this is a serius question.
I dont want instant wipe an island that i have just claimed. I only want to know if i will lose all i have already builded during two days on the island if i use de wipe option.

And as they answered, yes, I would lose everything. So, its cannon time.

well it would be a new level of idiocy if they did it that way, once again with these people ....lets just say you better confirm it first.

yes i think is super dumb, why is it other people's fault that the owner of the island they live on quits the game? seriously no matter how good the game becomes i will never come back at this rate, i can like or dislike the game mechanics, but this ...i have never seen a game with such self killing mechanics in like 15 years of gaming

5 hours ago, UnknownSystemError said:

This is a necro post from a previous patch note as far as I can find. They tried this before and the community outrage (among those that were still left) was immediate and loud. They reverted it after a single weekend and it hasn't been seen since. If the OPs patch notes are from the testing server or some such then they are revisiting an idea that has already been wholly rejected, otherwise it looks like someone posting old shit to get a rise. Mission accomplished.

might be so, but regardless of that the very fact that this occured to them as such a good idea as to go as far as implementing it (wich implies they debated it) is very concerning.

13 hours ago, UnknownSystemError said:

Is sad hear thinks like that. Yes this is an old patch note but is the reality right now. 
This isnt a necro post. Its a live post.
Right now at 11/04/2019 in the official server EU PvP, you claim an island and if you have 12k gold, you can wipe everything on the island. 

My only question was if my stuff will be wiped or not.

I dont care about if this is a good or bad thing. I only asqued if my stuff will be wiped too if i pay the 12k gold. 

I INSIST: Right now in the game, i have an island and i can wipe everything if i want. This discussion isnt about old reverted stuff.

Edited by Drako
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Drako said:

Is sad hear thinks like that. Yes this is an old patch note but is the reality right now. 
This isnt a necro post. Its a live post.
Right now at 11/04/2019 in the official server EU PvP, you claim an island and if you have 12k gold, you can wipe everything on the island. 

My only question was if my stuff will be wiped or not.

I dont care about if this is a good or bad thing. I only asqued if my stuff will be wiped too if i pay the 12k gold. 

I INSIST: Right now in the game, i have an island and i can wipe everything if i want. This discussion isnt about old reverted stuff.

Yes, you would wipe every thing on the island. You know, as in, a wipe. This is why you live in lawless. The current concept of owning an island that had a rediculous 9 hour every, single, day, war timer that gets etch a sketched when you lose it should be a non starter to anyone. 

Enjoy your Island while its yours.

15 hours ago, CharlieMike73 said:

Does that include ships and tames within the circle radius, company owned, allied and otherwise?

I think that only includes structures, not criatures or ships.

We already had a base on the island. So we decided to NOT wipe the island. 
The only structures on the island was the structures of the old owner ones. 

Finally we cleaned the island of old structures using cannon and bear.

For anyone reading this way later..

Yes, it is a full wipe of any and all structures on the island.

No, it will not kill boats.

Don't think it kills tames either.

Absolutely 100% necessary to have this because some islands you cap have literally 3+ months of stone shit built all over it, on cliffs, etc. You'd spend weeks or months just clearing crap.