Sign in to follow this  
Nickjrock

Army of the Damned

8 minutes ago, Justingamer said:

I need help my ladder is up on my boat and can't git back in my boat plz help on xbox

Put enough points into piracy to get grappling hooks...much easier to get on a boat with those than the ladders anyway.  If you have building skills, build something next to your boat you can use to climb up on it.

Re. Army of the Damned - use a tamed bear.

with bear is the best option but most of the high quality treasures are on stupid high spots ;(

5 x 15.6 treasure maps all in polar region and all on top of the mountains..... trash maps ;(

Bears are the best mounts for doing treasure maps. Low quality maps can be done with pigs, bulls, ostriches......

If the treasure is up on a mountain you can’t climb up to, you can build a ramp out of thatch foundations, thatch roofs, and wooden pillars pretty easily and quickly.

Later in the game, you can use crabs to easily get up to most of those treasure locations. The crabs can jump really high and far.

To get back on board your ship, if you aim at the ship rudder and whistle, it should drop the emergency ladder at the rear.

Edited by Salty Del