Sign in to follow this  
Atlaneer

Next update should be

You should add it so crews can sail ships and follow you. I'm tired of having to move 1ship at a time

2 hours ago, Atlaneer said:

You should add it so crews can sail ships and follow you. I'm tired of having to move 1ship at a time

I would be fine with them not shooting at every fish in the ocean. Or me for that matter. Sometime when I am swimming I hear a shot go off and a splash and when I turn around I see them aiming the cannon else where like it wasn’t them that shot at me. 

next time I do a sunken ship one lucky cannoneer is going to distract the sharks for me.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Realist said:

I would be fine with them not shooting at every fish in the ocean. Or me for that matter. Sometime when I am swimming I hear a shot go off and a splash and when I turn around I see them aiming the cannon else where like it wasn’t them that shot at me. 

next time I do a sunken ship one lucky cannoneer is going to distract the sharks for me.

Try putting a couple of NPCs on swivel cannons on the port and starboard sides, fore and aft. Grapeshot works really well on most anything.

6 hours ago, Atlaneer said:

6 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

I've asked for this many times they could do it as a fleet commander skill.

is good to ask for stuff, but now brain it, we already have lag spikes with like 10 people on 1 grid, and you want to make it so 1 person can move multiple boats at once? also remember this devs are obssesed with groupal content, to the point they neglect solo players and gate content behind groupal activities, i dont see this happening.

The biggest lag I have ever encountered was a company base peppered all over with shipyards, I couldn't even get to the shore as my pc just crashed. Atlastians have asked many times for either a way to save ships or one shipyard that makes everything, Has this ever been done? no. Yet this type of problem has been a massive issue for players for ages. So any suggestion we make isn't gonna be decided on by how much lag it may cause or prevent.

21 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

The biggest lag I have ever encountered was a company base peppered all over with shipyards, I couldn't even get to the shore as my pc just crashed. Atlastians have asked many times for either a way to save ships or one shipyard that makes everything, Has this ever been done? no. Yet this type of problem has been a massive issue for players for ages. So any suggestion we make isn't gonna be decided on by how much lag it may cause or prevent.

I was wondering why there were so many shipyards. It’s like just build one ship release it and then build another one in the shipyard. Smh. Guess people need to build 10 at a time 😂 instead of 10 in a row

On 11/4/2019 at 4:56 PM, Whitehawk said:

its funny, this devs implement a decay system on ships (wich is totally absurd considering the low population of the game)  but cant do something as simple as to unify the game's features such as the shipyards into 1 single building... 🤦‍♂️