Necromancie

Treasure Maps

So I just bought this on xbox.. I found some maps figured out how to use found X. As i got closer Bunch of skeles come up out of ground, and they were all level 52. Im only level 5.

How am I supposed get what looks like crappy treasure (common) so I can use at a reasonable level?

Tame 2 bears.... Level them so each has 1000 or more health..... Learn Nature's Cry.... Set both bears to neutral and have 1 bear follow the other as you ride it to the map beacon. Kick off nature's cry and fight the Aotd with the bears. Arrows don't do any dmg, but bears ROCK 

@Necromancie level a bit more your character, kill animals and look for low quality maps like 50+ gold

get managed to craft plate or leather armore and sword or pike and every level up goes in health later in stammina

unlock the piracy skiiltree and put some points in extra damage for the army of the dead you can easily do 120+ gold treasures solo

kill the small adds first (low hp) and hit & run with the big ugly guy... watch out for the stunning attack and thats it

btw. DEVS! pls fix your treasures maps since release the aotd dont come out bug still exist or you must fight two groups...

too many treasures are on cliffs, rocky mountains on spots you cant fight them... one wrong step or dodge and you fall.... FIX IT ASAP! ;(^^

Edited by kAIM

2 bears with 1000+ HP is way overkill for common and fine treasure maps.

One bear with minimal points spent into health and damage is sufficient.
Nature's Cry helps to speed things up, but isn't really needed either.

The Bear I'm currently using to farm maps has around 560HP, 140% Melee Damage, 715 Stamina and a Weight of 1550 and he barely takes any damage on fine treasure maps and that since I started to go at it with him and I was mostly leveling Weight at that point.

That will probably change with higher tiered maps, but for common and fine such a bear is more than enough.

If you played with the idea to spent points into Firearms for them, don't

While a Pistol one-shots an Archer of the Damned, it will barely scratch the rest. Even a common Blunderbus to the face won't really do much damage. But I have seen some people having success with Fire Arrows and Oil Jars.

3 hours ago, kAIM said:

btw. DEVS! pls fix your treasures maps since release the aotd dont come out bug still exist or you must fight two groups...

too many treasures are on cliffs, rocky mountains on spots you cant fight them... one wrong step or dodge and you fall.... FIX IT ASAP! ;(^^

Completely agreed.

Them not coming out isn't something I have seen (that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist), but two groups I have encountered quite often and some of the locations are more than frustrating.

I had several spots where the X of the Damned fell down into the water (from a rather high position) or to a lower location of the cliff and even to a location where I probably wouldn't have gotten out of it.

Sometimes they also "run down" to "the end of the mountain"...like they can't stand on a slope and therefor I have to fight them down there and then walk up again...no falling...just running down there...

Just to add to the above, AoD are only killable with melee or a tame.

The guy above mentions oil jars and pistols, however, some people found an exploit to use ApD to level ships, so rather than fix it, the devs just ruined it for everyone and Made AoD immune to everything other than melee/tames. Thus removing any creativity or excitement in killing them in the game, 

bring a pike if you want to do low level ones by hand,  ultimately you need to tame a bear, failing that, take a few pigs, easy to tame and 3 or 4 of them will do most maps upto fine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/3/2019 at 2:12 AM, Necromancie said:

So I just bought this on xbox.. I found some maps figured out how to use found X. As i got closer Bunch of skeles come up out of ground, and they were all level 52. Im only level 5. 

How am I supposed get what looks like crappy treasure (common) so I can use at a reasonable level? 

next time check the reviews about the game you wanna buy on youtube before buying mate.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

12 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

next time check the reviews about the game you wanna buy on youtube before buying mate.

What does this have to do with his issue?

He stopped playing the game a long time ago.  He now spends his time sh!tting all over the game.  Mental health is a concern with this one because no rational sane person does what he does. 

• Like 2

On 11/4/2019 at 9:30 PM, DocHolliday said:

He stopped playing the game a long time ago.  He now spends his time sh!tting all over the game.  Mental health is a concern with this one because no rational sane person does what he does. 

well if according to you rational sane people lets companies misslead players into buying their games (wich then they stop developing to focus on other platforms) while only watching from afar, i have news for you thats mediocrity and conformism, not sanity 😉

After wipe i tamed 2 cow and pig that  was my  map running team and worked well up to 7.5 quality  🙂

6 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

well if according to you rational sane people lets companies misslead players into buying their games (wich then they stop developing to focus on other platforms) while only watching from afar, i have news for you thats mediocrity and conformism, not sanity 😉

I'm not sure but, aren't you the kid that got in to trouble with his mom, playing this game? 

There really was someone that did, no kidding. Foul mouth kid. Mom came on here and everything.

11 hours ago, 8ball said:

I'm not sure but, aren't you the kid that got in to trouble with his mom, playing this game?  

There really was someone that did, no kidding. Foul mouth kid. Mom came on here and everything. 

i am glad parents still care about their kids at all, when you see the bunch of submissive grown ups that dont event react when they are being scammed but they do attack those trying to raise awareness you cant help but to wonder if parents are actually doing their job, i am pretty sure more than one of the fallen soldiers who died in the war defending people's future would be rolling in their graves if they were to see such passivity.