Sign in to follow this  
UnknownDjinn

Petitioning/Requesting Rollback

As of 7.0 the vast majority of people have lost hours if not days of work.

I built a brig by myself it took over 50 hours of play on an island that no longer has any trees at all. I can't even build a raft there are actually zero trees
I logged in today to find that my brig that I took so long to build has been destroyed. And I'll be honest I'm extremely disheartened, I signed up for this when I purchased this in early access. Had I known this is what I signed up for I might have waited to actually play.

I play on NA PvE with a discord of players from A9/10/11/12/13 - B10/11/12 - C9/10/11 - D10 - E9/10/11/12 - F12 in all of these regions every single person is saying they have lost their ships and their islands also don't spawn trees anymore. So we're now forced to sit on land without our ships we've worked so long to get playing ark without the possibility of taming dinos since they get one shot by alphas or rebuilding our ships.

I'm requesting because of the problems patch 7.0 caused to rollback to the moment before the servers went live with patch 7.0 and the ship of the damned fixed.
If you also lost your work and progress and would like a roll back too. Sign up and post here!

Edited by UnknownDjinn
  • Like 2

My company just lost one full ship in the shipyard for the bug of the damned ships, 2 days of hard farm of the full company (we are small with 5 people).

1 hour ago, JackViajante said:

415d5002-e19d-4a8a-bae6-9dee4b667a65.jpgb48f42a4-64a2-476e-96a8-6266bc00ae23.jpg

Your character looks so defeated as he stands there and watches his hard work get destroyed and not being able to do anything about it.

33 minutes ago, 1david25 said:

this is a bug for sure. I had it happen to me.

It's of course a bug they're already making fixes for it.

The problem is the damage it has caused. Which is why we're asking for rollback.

I haven't played today the moment I saw the brig was destroyed. And I probably won't play again for a very long time unless there is a rollback. Too much progress lost so soon.

Edited by UnknownDjinn