Realist

A$$hole crew

Just remember that there are two sets of settings here.

NPC behavior

Mountable weapon behavior

NPC's inherit the behavior of the weapon they mount.  This allows for more control and can come in handy. 

Cannons should be set to "Ships Only".  Most good captains don't use the auto-aim/fire.  They manually aim and fire the cannons for the most effective damage whether its aiming for a specific part of a players ship or shooting SoTD at max range (NPC's won't fire at max range no matter the settings).

Edited by DocHolliday

23 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

we all play the same game regardless of the platform it's on

yes. keep believing that
: )
see you 1v1

unknown.png

On 11/4/2019 at 7:17 PM, Hattrix said:

they COULD have saved up for a nice gaming PC but they took the cheap route

think about it, a TV nowadays costs easily few tons.
and the sofa is around 10 gaming-chairs.

5 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

If you are gonna try to be clever, at least try to make sense.

pc inputs (keyboard and mouse) are better for aiming a gun specially in large distances since they allow you to be more precise, the whole console vs pc thing is probably due to many console players being toxic kids or complaining casuals (is not intrinsecally a bad thing but the difference in behaviour is noticeable) then again if yuo are more comfortable playing in console (for whatever the reason) thats up to you.

44 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

pc inputs (keyboard and mouse) are better for aiming a gun specially in large distances since they allow you to be more precise, the whole console vs pc thing is probably due to many console players being toxic kids or complaining casuals (is not intrinsecally a bad thing but the difference in behaviour is noticeable) then again if yuo are more comfortable playing in console (for whatever the reason) thats up to you.

How dare you good sir. Even if there are toxic kids on console we should definitely blame that whole deal on the fact that today’s parenting as a majority is very piss poor. My son with not play a mature game until he is of age, mainly because I am not a bad parent(yes, I am saying that anyone that lets a child play mature games especially under the age of 14 is a very bad parent 👍).

there are so many horrible people in this world that just keep contributing to the swamp that it is not even funny.

the only games I have played on pc were sim farm, C&C, TA Kingdoms, and WoW. All at different times of my life of course but I have very mainly been a co sole player this whole time. Btw this was in order.

this post was in no way an attack on you and please don’t think that it is. Just more about the whole leftist crap that goes on. It is very sad to say the least. 

I am having a blast with co sole and haven’t actually met one bad person. You know what? Scratch that. I don’t play pvp so in all reality I can’t say how bad console players act in an offline raiding environment. I will change this to purely speculation as far as pvp goes.

as far as my personal experience goes with pve I haven’t met one 🍆 yet. Check this. I was saving beds on islands while I was exploring for others in my co pant to get the discovery point later on. We actually had a company from one of the islands that were 7 grids away that left a message for us saying “hey, we need to remove the bed. Just letting you know” that is paraphrased of course but yeah, things are awesome.

guess I just don’t want to be a 🍆 anymore.

none of this was aimed towards you btw D. Just going on a tangent to be honest. My damn wife is watching some chick flick on Netflix right now so I will take this out on someone while I am waiting to sail the 7 seas. Hopefully you understand 😂

3 hours ago, Realist said:

How dare you good sir. Even if there are toxic kids on console we should definitely blame that whole deal on the fact that today’s parenting as a majority is very piss poor. My son with not play a mature game until he is of age, mainly because I am not a bad parent(yes, I am saying that anyone that lets a child play mature games especially under the age of 14 is a very bad parent 👍).

there are so many horrible people in this world that just keep contributing to the swamp that it is not even funny.

the only games I have played on pc were sim farm, C&C, TA Kingdoms, and WoW. All at different times of my life of course but I have very mainly been a co sole player this whole time. Btw this was in order.

this post was in no way an attack on you and please don’t think that it is. Just more about the whole leftist crap that goes on. It is very sad to say the least. 

I am having a blast with co sole and haven’t actually met one bad person. You know what? Scratch that. I don’t play pvp so in all reality I can’t say how bad console players act in an offline raiding environment. I will change this to purely speculation as far as pvp goes.

as far as my personal experience goes with pve I haven’t met one 🍆 yet. Check this. I was saving beds on islands while I was exploring for others in my co pant to get the discovery point later on. We actually had a company from one of the islands that were 7 grids away that left a message for us saying “hey, we need to remove the bed. Just letting you know” that is paraphrased of course but yeah, things are awesome.

guess I just don’t want to be a 🍆 anymore.

none of this was aimed towards you btw D. Just going on a tangent to be honest. My damn wife is watching some chick flick on Netflix right now so I will take this out on someone while I am waiting to sail the 7 seas. Hopefully you understand 😂

well of course i am not blaming anyone, and i am generalising, also is correct that the parentig and education are in a worrisome state, also there is the enviroment influence and all but statistically speaking for some reason console players use to have a different aproach at games than pc players (none of the being better than the other, just diferent)

oh please dont get me wrong i never felt attacked, neither i would dare to say x platform people are bad, i just pointed something i have noticed over time 🙂

a wife watching tv is a happy husband, so dont disturb her 😂

• Like 1

videogames in general are bad for young humans.
they should levelup their own body, before sitting longer hours in front of a screen.
and leveling real life is energy and time consuming.
if you put your offspring in front of whatever screen, for whatever reason, then thats bad parenting already.

Edited by Kostriktor

Actually it's my childs school that put him on the computer, and then the homework has to be done on the pc too.

• Like 1

infact i mean if YOU as a parent do it, its no good.
now if the school does it, thats not your fault as a parent, and in my opinion its still no good.

then again, they have to brainwash us harder than ever now, so better start when they young !

It's unfair that as parents we get critisized by our governments for our kids spending too much time on the pc, when it's the schools that encourage it.

As a teacher in a district that gives a chromebook to every kid from 3rd grade up to 12th grade, we use the technology sparingly. We're the LEAST of the kids' problems when it comes to screen time.

Yeh but it's not you using the technology you give them is it? it's the kids. And you try and get them to stop, in a society where raising your voice is seen as abuse. And using the adage you only supply the pc, it's not your fault how they use them, is shirking on the role you play. And I guarantee the homework is all web based too, makes marking homework easier I should think. Yeh some parents are bad, but it's not always the parents at fault.

Edited by Whitehawk