Sign in to follow this  
Relic

Help us spend more time sailing

Recently we heard from you guys on a stream that the goal is to get more content at sea which is awesome and I’m hyped about.  For PVE you can improve this for lots of players who are part of companies that have a claimed island.

Wanting  us to spend more time at sea and less on land, on pve server we need more than the initial 24 hour removal time for objects placed on our islands that we have claimed for our company to inspect every 24 hrs every corner of our island is

...time consuming.

i recommend increasing that time requires running around our islands from 1 day to 7 days  (some islands are pretty big)  

even using fast travel to get back to the island and inspect every square on the island is currently a daily chore that would be great if it’s just a weekly chore.

Most objects desired to remove are taming pits which with a 1 week removal would make that an excellent solution.  

Help us continue to improve server performance by empowering us with the ability to maintain objects and remove old unused useless objects 😉   

i see a bunch of old taming pits I’d like to remove 

Edited by Relic