Sign in to follow this  
1-ball Willy

Xbox updates. .

So. Firstly. I love this game. Pretty positive I'm one of the most active on Xbox, literally playing everyday. It's my new addiction. 

But now the topic at hand, how fast can we expect major content updates. Like PC content that xbox is missing like submarines and the giant crab. Or microtransactions/purchasable DLC. 

P.s - We want Viking content!  Hairstyles, weaponry, ships, creatures, maybe a blood eagle execution ( curse ) ?

5 minutes ago, 1-ball Willy said:

So. Firstly. I love this game. Pretty positive I'm one of the most active on Xbox, literally playing everyday. It's my new addiction. 

But now the topic at hand, how fast can we expect major content updates. Like PC content that xbox is missing like submarines and the giant crab. Or microtransactions/purchasable DLC. 

P.s - We want Viking content!  Hairstyles, weaponry, ships, creatures, maybe a blood eagle execution ( curse ) ?

Same.. been playing it every night after work and weekends since it dropped on xbox.

So far, they have been updating it the same as pc.. to keep them at the same version basically.   They said they are gonna stop doing the minor every other day fixes, and start doing larger ones that arent as often.  Their roadmap kinda describes their future with the game releases/additions/fixes

They start to do larger updates less often than all the small updates that had 0 effect on the game yet they kept giving them. That has everything to do with Microsoft needing to check every update before it can go live on xbox where that’s not needed on PC. I like it, because all that nonsense ‘small’ and ‘minor’ updates was just a bunch of crap where you didn’t notice a difference in any way. 

17 hours ago, 1-ball Willy said:

Or microtransactions/purchasable DLC. 

We want Viking content!  Hairstyles, weaponry, ships, creatures, maybe a blood eagle execution ( curse ) ?

Stop your horse right fucking there, this greedy B******s have already halted the development of content for pc to release on xbox (💰💰💰💰💰💰) dont fucking give them ideas until the game is finished (AHAHAHAAHH.. like it will ever be)

well good luck with the viking content, 1 whole year into early acces and we still have the very same 4 type of ships we had at launch, so you should probably grab a chair.

Edited by The D Legacy