Sign in to follow this  
Sir Green Day

How do you choose your spawn point after death. XB1

When I die I see the spawn option at the bottom of the screen, but it only shows 1 spawn option.

I have 4 beds. 

It has a HOME button icon next to the box that shows the spawn option.

I thought that if you pressed the HOME button it would list all of my spawn points, but it doesn't, it just activates the listed spawn option.

Is this a bug?

Surely, we can choose from our various spawn points,  right? 

30 minutes ago, Sir Green Day said:

When I die I see the spawn option at the bottom of the screen, but it only shows 1 spawn option.

I have 4 beds. 

It has a HOME button icon next to the box that shows the spawn option.

I thought that if you pressed the HOME button it would list all of my spawn points, but it doesn't, it just activates the listed spawn option.

Is this a bug?

Surely, we can choose from our various spawn points,  right? 

No, you have to use the left and right trigger to zoom in and out to the bed you want. If you just press the spawn button it won’t do that for you

edit: sorry, then hat the right thumb stick to navigate around. If the right thumb stick doesn’t work anymore you have to keep zooming in.

Edited by Realist

Um,  that doesn't do anything.

I have a bed on a, beach and on my schooner 20' away.

I died on purpose to test your theory and you can't zoom in enough to see individual items like beds or boats.

Even if I move the cursor right over where I know the schooner is, it doesn't recognize it as a spawn point.

The only spawn I have available is the last one I created.

And why is there an icon for the HOME button there if its not used? 

6 hours ago, Sir Green Day said:

I died on purpose to test your theory and you can't zoom in enough to see individual items like beds or boats.

Even if I move the cursor right over where I know the schooner is, it doesn't recognize it as a spawn point.

Yes you can. You can definitely zoom into any bed you want. I currently have somewhere around 200 beds spread throughout the atlas and I can spawn to any of the beds I choose. 

6 hours ago, Sir Green Day said:

Make sure that the big yellow outline is on the map. Then use the right stick to sway back and forth. Once the right stick doesn’t move to your location you need to zoom in closer and then you will be able to move closer to your desired position via the right stick.

it is very much possible