Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Ok, so we got a 30 perfect tame bear

The cool part is that it was not on our home island but during our exploration so she will be on our exploring ship. We haven’t figured out a price yet but we will send both a global message as well as I will put I message on here as far as breeding prices.

but yes, started 30, no mistakes so she tamed out at the max 44 with 14 levels. 

stats at tame: 617 health, 800 stamina, 135 melee, 1178 weight

2 hours ago, Realist said:

The cool part is that it was not on our home island but during our exploration so she will be on our exploring ship. We haven’t figured out a price yet but we will send both a global message as well as I will put I message on here as far as breeding prices.

but yes, started 30, no mistakes so she tamed out at the max 44 with 14 levels. 

stats at tame: 617 health, 800 stamina, 135 melee, 1178 weight

While i like your enthuiasm this belongs in the market forum^^  Oxygen And Food Are also viable stats breeders are looking for but guess you forgot those in Joy about your Perfect tame^^

• Like 1

Cant remember is he EU or NA, and i am right with him being PVE, right?

@Realist, when nobody answered while you are asleep: For which server is this?

Lets make a guessing game:
Food 4800
oxy 405

hint: 11 point left for both stats.

Edited by Kummba

58 minutes ago, Atlaneer said:

It's a bear ffs why you acting like its so rare?

Because I have been to a lot of islands and this is the first and only level 30 I have seen so to me it is rare 

I've seen plenty just go to the tundra regions I doubt anyone will buy it when it takes like 10 mins to tame one

8 minutes ago, Atlaneer said:

I've seen plenty just go to the tundra regions I doubt anyone will buy it when it takes like 10 mins to tame one

No I don’t want to sell her. I want to breed her.

8 hours ago, Jerryn said:

I will definitely keep that in mind. Didn’t realize there was a marketplace. Thanks for the info though. If you want you can move this to the market place section.

28 minutes ago, Realist said:

No I don’t want to sell her. I want to breed her.

I will definitely keep that in mind. Didn’t realize there was a marketplace. Thanks for the info though. If you want you can move this to the market place section.

Convo is fine here...that is what this part of the forum is for.   If you get a good partner for your bear and get young to sell, then you can use that link.

1 hour ago, Jerryn said:

Convo is fine here...that is what this part of the forum is for.   If you get a good partner for your bear and get young to sell, then you can use that link.

Ah ok very cool. Yeah hopefully I find another good one. I have been to over 100 islands and that is the first 30 I have seen lol

53 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

What server?

NA PVE. As far as what grid goes that is changing every 30 minutes or so 😂 grinding out discovery points so I don’t know where I will be in the next hour.

3 hours ago, Realist said:

NA PVE. As far as what grid goes that is changing every 30 minutes or so 😂 grinding out discovery points so I don’t know where I will be in the next hour.

I’m on NA pvE as well, in grid J3 or pretty much the entire tundra there are bears EVERYWHERE. I found a 30 lion as well but it’s too squishy so far. Found a 30 bear and now it tanks purple maps

15 minutes ago, Jim Prackett said:

I’m on NA pvE as well, in grid J3 or pretty much the entire tundra there are bears EVERYWHERE. I found a 30 lion as well but it’s too squishy so far. Found a 30 bear and now it tanks purple maps

Yeah, I went to my first power stone island and sugar was basically tea bagging the 100 plus animals there, so yeah once we can breed and get the god tames we will definitely be good

Around the tundra area, it may have been around J3 or I3, i noticed a level 30 snow bear..  After we tamed it, I ended up sailing it away, and got it killed by falling off a really high single width staircase up a mountain trying to get a treasure....   anyway, on a whim, went back where I had picked her up, and lo and behold, saw the identical bear, level 30 female....after taming that one, noticed a level 4 or something spawned in its place, and after killing it, it changed to a 22 after killing that one, and the one after and the one after, another 30 spawned.  Once we realised that, we just provoked the respawning time and time again, and ended up with 4 or 5 of them.  Random sex as well, but it always cycled back to a level 30 eventually.  We figure that where a 30 is found, you'll find the same again on a dice roll.  I have never found a 30 spawn where lower levels are no matter of the kills.

We weren't into breeding, but was a fun find anwyay.

12 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

Around the tundra area, it may have been around J3 or I3, i noticed a level 30 snow bear..  After we tamed it, I ended up sailing it away, and got it killed by falling off a really high single width staircase up a mountain trying to get a treasure....   anyway, on a whim, went back where I had picked her up, and lo and behold, saw the identical bear, level 30 female....after taming that one, noticed a level 4 or something spawned in its place, and after killing it, it changed to a 22 after killing that one, and the one after and the one after, another 30 spawned.  Once we realised that, we just provoked the respawning time and time again, and ended up with 4 or 5 of them.  Random sex as well, but it always cycled back to a level 30 eventually.  We figure that where a 30 is found, you'll find the same again on a dice roll.  I have never found a 30 spawn where lower levels are no matter of the kills.

We weren't into breeding, but was a fun find anwyay.

Well after you saying something awesome like that I think it is very important to know if it was J3 or I3. Please let me know once you are sure of that grid.