Batshit Krazy

Base is crumbling before my eyes

This has happened twice before and 2 weeks apart.  An entire corner of my 5 lvl tame barn disappeared. Yesterday part of my dock vanished too.  Have I over built, or is it a dbase glitch?  Enquiring minds need to know  

• Like 1

I don't remember what the exact limit is, but I remember hearing about a limit being put in place where any structural pieces that exceed it in a certain radius just disappear. There also used to be a possible bug where you'd need to put in more foundation or pillar supports than necessary (other than to satisfy the "no nearby foundation" warning) or else ceiling tiles would just disappear. I experienced that one a week ago so it seems like that is still an issue.

That bug usually occurs After demolishing or picking up structures. Any structures connected to the ones you demolished can vanish . For example if you rip down a Part of your dock it is possible that Parts of the Docks on the otherside of the Island disappear as Long as they are connected in Any way

On 10/31/2019 at 5:23 PM, zottel said:

That bug usually occurs After demolishing or picking up structures. Any structures connected to the ones you demolished can vanish . For example if you rip down a Part of your dock it is possible that Parts of the Docks on the otherside of the Island disappear as Long as they are connected in Any way

A person would've thought, that after all these nautical miles this great company have sailed, they would've fixed this by now.

But, that's the rum maybe, clouding my head.

56 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

A person would've thought, that after all these nautical miles this great company have sailed, they would've fixed this by now.

But, that's the rum maybe, clouding my head.

Im a really patient Person And i Totally fine that some stuff will take a while Till the they are fixed but that bug is Game Breaking for PVP And annoying for PVE And should have been fixed Long Time ago

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, zottel said:

Im a really patient Person And i Totally fine that some stuff will take a while Till the they are fixed but that bug is Game Breaking for PVP And annoying for PVE And should have been fixed Long Time ago

Xbox players got new money. Waaaaaay more important. We tried for 6 months to get this under the attention. As soon as the wipe kicked in, we build a foundation with 30 high walls. Turn around, break down 1 ceiling, poof. Half of it dissapeared. The bottom half. So, looking at a flying wall, prox 10 high from the ground, we decided to come and look after the next wipe. 

No matter with GS says, it will come again. And knowing the ARKlogic a bit, they will not even touch this untill all platforms have paid for the game AND (we must not forget) LASERS has entered the game. Wich can be mounted on underwater bases wich have superportals ofc.