PoorDutchGuy

pve EU PvE Tame Hub {breedable bears for sale}

Hi there new players !

Are you tired of looking at way too high priced non breedable tames?
We at Tame Hub  might have the sollution for you, we sell breedable tames from any kind, with almost any kind of stats!

Because we just launched we decided to do a Atlas game giveaway for PC, in total we will be giving away 4 copies of the game ( will be gifted through steam )
1 more atlas game and 2x €10 steam cards give away.

You can find the tames we currently offer at https://discord.gg/p3V4ZcV

We are giving away a lvl 78 breedable male bear, to participate the giveaway join the above mentioned discord.
These bears can also be bought breedable for just 6666 gold each, DM me to reserve.

We also added Razortooths and Shieldhorns!

Stats of the giveaway bear:

unknown.png

Example Razortooth:
Razor2.png

Erwin.

Edited by PoorDutchGuy
  • Like 2

Nice, so the market is responding, we are coming into a ''bear market'' now ( trading bear market, not bears like animals in game google for more info on ''bear market trading'' ) As people are copying ideas about lowering prices ( because pressure is rising ), and gifting stuff away ( because others did so before, no game give aways from fairy tails was paid by me and my idea so nothing fairy about that ) We from Affordable Atlas Tames are giving away another Atlas game for PC (gifted through steam ), join our discord to find out more regading the give away and what you need to do to participate.

• Like 1