Sign in to follow this  
geckofrog

Hunger system, Ocean Temperatures

I am making this its own thread for I feel the getting hungry system is annoying. We should get hungry during the Sunrise at Noon & at Sun down , not constantly having needing to eat berries cook meat and drink water .When Sailing I want to be able to sail for hour's  concentrating on the ocean looking for plunder and avoiding hazards  ,not worrying weather I am thirsty or hungry. Overheating is annoying also , out on the ocean air over the sea cooler than air on land .

I'm pretty sure there are skills you could take to increase the time it takes to become hungry and thirsty. I've found that having a higher fortitude make hunger and thirst longer, but then you have to watch out for the vitamins.

the overheating mechanic is definitely broke. You can be overheating and dive into the sea and at the bottom and still overheat. WTF?  I can see being hot at or near the surface of the sea, especially in the hotter climate areas. It can get hot at sea in certain climates. Been there seen it. Thank goodness for AC in the ship. LOL.