Realist

Intelligence

So I know they made a change to intelligence a while back and I am just wondering what percentage increase you get for gear and weapons per intelligence level.

i looked at the wiki but it doesn’t offer much info. It did say that higher intelligence gives better quality to maps when you pick them up. Does anyone know how high of an increase to the maps?

The max craft Bonus atm is 20,5% considering you have Level 150 And a 130 Crow + dolphins Buff. For stats like melee. Etc. Its numbers of melee % x 1.205. for durability And dmg its - 100 then x 1.205

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jack Shandy said:

There has been discusion on this lately, including the maths behind it.

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/forums/topic/109620-return-craft-bonus/

Not heard of the map pick up thing. will look into it.

My buddy tested it and when I saw a map that said 2.2 quality it showed that to him as well. Once he picked it up it became 3.0 quality so that is pretty cool.

37 minutes ago, zottel said:

The max craft Bonus atm is 20,5% considering you have Level 150 And a 130 Crow + dolphins Buff. For stats like melee. Etc. Its numbers of melee % x 1.205. for durability And dmg its - 100 then x 1.205

Cool. Thanks for the info 

Wait, so the intelligence stat is for better crafting? I thought that stat only lowers the cooldown of feats. 

Respec here I come lol

13 minutes ago, Zayne said:Wait, so the intelligence stat is for better crafting? I thought that stat only lowers the cooldown of feats. 

Respec here I come lol

Works only on BPs tho. And it reduces cooldown of feats And Crafting Time. 

18 minutes ago, Zayne said:

Wait, so the intelligence stat is for better crafting? I thought that stat only lowers the cooldown of feats. 

Respec here I come lol

2 minutes ago, zottel said:

Works only on BPs tho. And it reduces cooldown of feats And Crafting Time. 

And it also raises the quality of maps when you pick them up. That is confirmed now

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Realist said:

And it also raises the quality of maps when you pick them up. That is confirmed now

Nah Not yet. Needs a bit more than one Guy picking up One map. Dont rly Look what Quality the Maps Are when i pick them up but i know that i would remember picking up a 20+ which i never did this Season,tho i got some 20+ Maps in the bookshelf

12 minutes ago, zottel said:

Nah Not yet. Needs a bit more than one Guy picking up One map. Dont rly Look what Quality the Maps Are when i pick them up but i know that i would remember picking up a 20+ which i never did this Season,tho i got some 20+ Maps in the bookshelf

No, it definitely does raise the quality. Not by a lot but it does.

i look at the bottle and it’s 2.2, then he looks at the bottle and it’s 2.2, then when he picks it up and goes into his inventory it is 2.8

its already happened with the few maps we have picked up. Confirmed 

• Haha 1

I can verify it.  I gave myself a couple bumps in INT, and just picked up 2 bottles...both higher in ievel than on the ground.

So there's either a bug in the bottles or higher int kicks them up a notch.

Edited by Winter Thorne
  • Like 1

I always run 100 INT (which is base) and every single map I pickup has a higher quality rating then what was shown by looking at it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Realist said:

No, it definitely does raise the quality. Not by a lot but it does.

i look at the bottle and it’s 2.2, then he looks at the bottle and it’s 2.2, then when he picks it up and goes into his inventory it is 2.8

its already happened with the few maps we have picked up. Confirmed 

That's done that since map implementation, I Never stacked int unless crafting, and maps always went higher than when you approach them for some reason, green to purple they were always up scaling. With thousands of maps picked up I wouldn't confirm this... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, trqfreak350 said:

That's done that since map implementation, I Never stacked int unless crafting, and maps always went higher than when you approach them for some reason, green to purple they were always up scaling. With thousands of maps picked up I wouldn't confirm this... 

Except when I pick them up they are the same as when I saw them up. When he picks them up they are higher.

so ok, I guess we will call it a bug or something because I am just confirming what is happening with us.

Wouldnt call it a bug. More something that hasnt got any real attention yet. Picked up a Couple of Maps today which all scaled higher than the bottle Showed. But the Game should have some math or so behind why And by how much the Quality scales After beeing picked up.

Got two maps last night. (first test)

With 183% int

A 11.8 map when looked at turned into a 14.2 when picked up.

A 19.8 map when looked at turned into a 24.3 when picked up.

I suspect, if you are on an island that spawns a good deal of maps and you respec a few times the maths wouldn't be too hard to figure out.

But I'm deffinitely going to get me some more crows.

5 hours ago, zottel said:

Wouldnt call it a bug. More something that hasnt got any real attention yet. Picked up a Couple of Maps today which all scaled higher than the bottle Showed. But the Game should have some math or so behind why And by how much the Quality scales After beeing picked up.

Maybe it's got something to do with where the map rolls from your current point. I know the grid c5 island that spawns hundreds of 0.5 maps they are all on that grid nearby or on that same island, and those always picked up without much Increase. 

Edited by trqfreak350

7 hours ago, zottel said:

Then I am the one with the bug lol because when I pick it up it stays the same.

4 hours ago, Jack Shandy said:

Got two maps last night. (first test)

With 183% int

A 11.8 map when looked at turned into a 14.2 when picked up.

A 19.8 map when looked at turned into a 24.3 when picked up.

I suspect, if you are on an island that spawns a good deal of maps and you respec a few times the maths wouldn't be too hard to figure out.

But I'm deffinitely going to get me some more crows.

Yeah definitely time to get crows lol

100 INT.

Picked up a 17 or so quality bottle last night.  It was a 27.3 map.   Usually I get an extra 2-6 quality.  Never had one 10 points higher. 

I see no rhyme or reason to it. 

Edited by DocHolliday

1 hour ago, DocHolliday said:

100 INT.

Picked up a 17 or so quality bottle last night.  It was a 27.3 map.   Usually I get an extra 2-6 quality.  Never had one 10 points higher. 

I see no rhyme or reason to it. 

Has to be a bug then. I have 100 int. Every dam map I pick up is always the same(over 50) every map he picks up is always higher. Suck for me except I get to keep the points in health and stamina lol