Sign in to follow this  
DannyUK

Tame galleon

I built a tame Galleon before the wipe but I can't remember which floors I placed inside, can anyone help which it is or provide screenshots of theirs? I'm sure it was only 3 floors inside bottom but not sure which position at the top for floors.

There was a thread on this awhile ago but searching for it I could not see it, maybe it can be resurrected if found but I think there were screenshots in that also. I don't want cannons on it just the slopes for the tames to go down and the empty space underneath to store them.

I think the points was put into mostly resistance or would your suggest different for a tame galleon?

We did the bottom floor, the top floor, and the floor inline with the hull top.

We put a ramp down closer to the rear, fill in the missing section and put half stairs to complete the gap. We put ours defending from port to starboard, leaving the gap in the bottom hull with a stair and a half to be able to easily repair bottom planks.

I’ll try to remember to attach a pic or two when I get home.

• Thanks 1

Thanks I will have a look tomorrow when I log back on to see if I can manage it again. It's just knowing which parts go where but I'm sure I will get there in the end.

This is a view of the topside of our galleon. You can see the top decks that we used, our ramp to the bottom deck, and how we filled in the gap in the mid-level deck.

2116172858_GalleonTopside.jpg.80d0bdec9654bc7a468f84c35e2b212e.jpg

• Thanks 1

It won't let me attach the below decks shot, but I think you can get the basic idea of it. If you have any questions about our design decisions, feel free to ask. Even if their criticisms, we can learn from them

Yes that help alot, I can now see which floors are placed where. Think I can manage the ceilings and ramps now. Much appreciated.