SeaThiever

Who is (123) player, please answer.

123 pc players in steam they hiding them names so they can use cheats

just see what i found about cheat when i google it.

https://serimcheats.com/forum/index.php?threads/aimbot-for-atlas-same-engine-as-ark-easy-cheat-to-make.383/

that thing 123 they must shut it down, and they must bring xbox only server.

there is no way i will build my empire in cross server, i gonna spend a year just to close one whole island,

if there is in game of thrones jon snow, im atlas jon snow. but that will never happen in crossserver

9 minutes ago, SeaThiever said:

https://serimcheats.com/forum/index.php?threads/aimbot-for-atlas-same-engine-as-ark-easy-cheat-to-make.383/

there is no way i will build my empire in cross server, i gonna spend a year just to close one whole island,

if there is in game of thrones jon snow, im atlas jon snow. but that will never happen in crossserver

Negative. Devs or people with the ability to ban will not ban ingame names but steam accounts linked to the account. Meaning the name 123 doesn’t save you from being banned in any way. On ARK I use it to evade people that want to ddos etc, that’s the only reason. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Negative. Devs or people with the ability to ban will not ban ingame names but steam accounts linked to the account. Meaning the name 123 doesn’t save you from being banned in any way. On ARK I use it to evade people that want to ddos etc, that’s the only reason.  

if they hiding them name, and i cant see the steam username above his head, thats mean he can use cheat on me, and even if i wanna take prof, what should i do with it ? no one can tell who is the player? what his/her steam acount name.

5 minutes ago, SeaThiever said:

if they hiding them name, and i cant see the steam username above his head, thats mean he can use cheat on me, and even if i wanna take prof, what should i do with it ? no one can tell who is the player? what his/her steam acount name.

Yes you still can. Maybe look up a guide on how to report people with 123 names. 

• Like 2

On 10/28/2019 at 10:43 PM, SeaThiever said:

that 100% cheating, and we need XBOX only official server, please stop cross platform, pc cheaters having fun on xbox players, belive it or not, xbox players gonna quit the game after they playing it after a while. soting that by making XBOX only official server THAT will help xbox players ALOT

so countermeasuring cheating is cheating?? and you want a xbox server just for you? oh boi this is why console kids are called peasants.

If you can't accept other peoples behaviour, then there is always single player. Otherwise you just gotta take the rough with the smooth and learn to roll with it. Personally I think you are severely misinformed if you think an xbox only server will have no cheating!

Xbox only Servers...…..yea right...….with a max of what, 200 People on a 40k server? lol Those Servers would be wastelands

TC don´t act like PC Players are Cancer. I´m an xbox Player myself and I welcomed the crossplay. So many PC Players that had the game before us and can help answering Questions, Show you how to start and so on. Just because you think those Players are cheaters doesn´t mean they are. You will find douchebags on both sides, the same as you will find cool Players on both sides. 

I think there is a miscommunication here.

When are you seeing these names? 

Joins to the server?

Above players heads? 

Are you not seeing their actual player names? 

Is this on server joins only? 

Do you see player names above players? 

A screen shot of what you are talking about would be handy.  If you are trying to build a case for Xbox only servers just drop it.  Not happening.  They already dropped the ball big time by splitting the player base up into hundreds of servers. 

5 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

I think there is a miscommunication here.

When are you seeing these names? 

Joins to the server?

Above players heads? 

Are you not seeing their actual player names? 

Is this on server joins only? 

Do you see player names above players? 

A screen shot of what you are talking about would be handy.  If you are trying to build a case for Xbox only servers just drop it.  Not happening.  They already dropped the ball big time by splitting the player base up into hundreds of servers. 

They dropped the ball big time with unofficial? 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 3:30 PM, SeaThiever said:

so they are cheating?? how i can be in xbox server only without pc players?

No you can choose any id you want 123 being 1 that alot of people use when on a pvp realm

1 hour ago, Percieval said:

They dropped the ball big time with unofficial? 

And single player...

And PvE...

Ball was dropped,  then kicked.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:29 AM, SeaThiever said:

what do you mean by "ddosed" do you mean denial of servce attacks ? DDOS Attacks?

If some users can be tracked by their Steam name by online services,  so other players can’t trace where they are.
that mean other players can trace players where they are. and from using "Online Services"thats mean that services not provided from ATLAS,
and that mean something not from the original game role, so anything not provided from ATLAS thats against the game role, so becouse of that I consider that should come under
Cheating or Hacking. so the only way to keep cheaters having fun with eachother, just need from ATLAS to make XBOX only official servers.

i download the game becouse i thought there will be xbox servers only, if i know there is no XBOX only official servers, I will never play the game. but i will wait until they released XBOX only official servers.

otherwise I gonna quit the game.

bye

On 11/1/2019 at 7:05 PM, SeaThiever said:

John snow? ahaha! you are hodor for using xbone

Edited by Nuka

On 10/28/2019 at 5:46 PM, SeaThiever said:

please ATLAS dont do what SOT have done with xbox players, you will lose alot of xbox players like RARE

ATLAS please be FAIR

lol you speak to the Deaf and write to the blind.

Multiple people on Xbox can have the same gamertag, you just have a #number after it if someone else has already taken it. The #number doesn’t currently appear in games though.