Sign in to follow this  
Geminia_Sierra

Ship Stats Explanation

I'm looking for a description and explanation of the ship stats (listed in picture). I think the explanation  of "additional weight" and "Extra Crew" are good, you can carry more weight and have more crew. Resistance, sturdiness and damage I think are decently explained in their tool tips but looking for something more. Finally, "extra beds" ,  does this give more spawn points only or does it affect the crew in anyway? I've always just kept one, since I'm in single player and only need the one to respawn (when it works).

Capture.JPG

Let's say you want to raid an island. Most of your boats are likely war ships. But every bed has a reuse timer. Lots of PvP means lots of respawning. A big enough crew might bring a mobile base. 

A galley or brig stocked with gear kits, flight suits and beds parked out of danger range might come in handy while you get that 1st FoB up and secure.

Thanks, that's what i thought. however, I wanted to check against the tool tip...

extra beds - adds more beds, improves crew anchored automatic hull repairing speed and reduces overall crew payment amount.

Does the improves crews stuff make any difference or is having the skills better