Sign in to follow this  
Dayslayer 187

Ripped off

So I pay to get game and cant build because there is no land availible what acon job there runnig on us

About file a complaint whit the B.B.B. And microsoft

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dayslayer 187 said:

So I pay to get game and cant build because there is no land availible what acon job there runnig on us

Fake news. There simply are not enough people to fill out all the land at this point in time.

You are supposed to raid an island if there is one you want and people are on it already. Offline raid them good and hard a few times and they will start to quit the game. Then you can take thier spot.

Or live under thier rule.

2 hours ago, Dayslayer 187 said:

are u on pvp or pve ?

if pvp grow a pair and raid someone ,

if pve just build anywhere u want , nothing to stop you , 

saying there isnt any land available is just plain wrong ,

If your PVE, I personally welcome you to Lawless L9. Tons of space even with an average 25 players. It’s our 3rd season in L9 and the best yet.

Goto lawless is your best bet, if they took lawless away I wouldn't be playing at all, it's lawless or nothing for me, don't like owned islands.

There’s plenty of land. 

On PVE you can pretty much build wherever you want, on PVP there’s plenty of space in lawless.

what your actually saying is “I’m solo and I want to own an island that’s just given to me”

Yeah. Unless this person has taken months and months to post this response as in season one PVE there was quite an issue of available space. But they've since fixed this in the last 2 wipes. Not sure anyone should pay the person any attention.

@TerrorTrooper Solo play owning an entire island just isn't feasible really. You'll likely spend a fair amount of your time treasure hunting just to ensure you have the upkeep of the gold.