Sign in to follow this  
Ryant

Ship blocking

for the past 5 days i've had this brig owned by some other player that doesn't play blocking my brig and galleon from moving. is there any way i can move them or am i just gonna have to file a ticket to get an admin to sink it?. i live in pve L7 (lawless) which has a freeport beside it and it's common for people to try and build but just leave for some reason and leave their boats behind. but this is the first time someone has been ignorant enough to block my ships in. 

if anyone can tell me what to do it would be much appreciated.

If you can’t find the owners, that may require taking a screenshot of how it’s blocking you as well as a Screenshot showing the details of who owns the ship and it’s name and submitting a ticket.

It’s possible that it’s just somebody that parked quickly during a storm and hasn’t been back on.

Ley us know how it works out for you plz we have had an abandoned ship in our harbor since day 1 and it has only decayed 38 points was wondering just how long its gonna take

I believe it is two weeks with no crew members visiting. If there are tames or crew, you can claim them after a week.

They have to actively unclaim it for it to be claimed on PVE. I assume this is PVE since on PVP you would just sink it. If someone is obviously griefing you by blocking you in on purpose, do as others above recommended. Screenshot it and report it with the relevant details. This takes a couple days, but the developers do take action on griefing. If it is just a visual eyesore then you are stuck with it. The stated timer on PVE is 14 days and on PVP 21 days. If anyone from that company comes and interacts with the ship during that time it resets the timer. 

Well as tames can be claimed through abandonment then I think ships should follow the same rule, it surprises me that they don't tbh.