Lobotechx

unplayable ***** Video of the Crash *****

has every person that was crashing on map open got into the game and created their own company to verify this workaround works?

I've tried a lot of servers, but always the same, the character does not appear where you need and POPs up a window of choice revival and the game freezes and then the error

yeah ims tuck in the crash loop as well. my question is if u spam click get past it via lag and low graphics has everyone who made it that far created their own company and has that freed them of the crash?

I honestly don't understand how they do it. I put the low graphics settings and that as soon as the load immediately appears screen select the point of appearance and then everything freezes, click or not click still zero effect, the game freezes and gives an error

I am more surprised by the inaction of developers, and in General this site is alive??? all write but nowhere have I seen a response from a competent person, where at least the fucking moderator, it is not, it is a dead website made clear why no relationship with the developer to report the problem, just incompetent people

4 hours ago, LowlyGrinder said:

Gypsy, stop being a dick, he was trying to help, you're the one in the wrong here.

My bad, I could swear I saw him spamming that same message in other threads but I can't see it in his history now.

He's still wrong though.

then can write them and ask, that would they told the developers if they have with them the link, I could would but I from Russia, and will better contact with whom the top-end streamer from your regions

I can't create my company because I can't go in game 😖

I tried low graphics ( worked 2 times , but seems no more working) and to launch other game in the same time to slow the game . Is there other workaround ?

Baraban, keep trying, it took me quite a few times but it eventually worked, did you have everything on low, resolution and scaling too?  Then if you get in create a company and hopefully that will work for you.

To my great surprise creating my own company worked.

I got the workaround with spamming revive to the point that it allways worked after some tries. Was just stuck with crash on map and death of course.

So after reading about it i created a company, then some messages flashed on top of my screen saying stuffs ownership was transferred to the new company and after that i could open my map and the atlas menu screen O.o

could even spawn at my very first raft still anchoring in some lawless island.

so far it seems i can play normaly but more testing is needed, anyway thanks alot NUCLEAR for finding out and sharing!

Edited by TheBoulder
typo

In addition to low resolution and low settings, launching the game in Low Memory Mode could help you load the game and map faster hopefully giving you an extra second to click the respawn button before the error appears. I also used an auto clicker and pretty much hold down spam click while moving my mouse down towards the respawn button while loading in.

51 minutes ago, Rsouls said:

В дополнение к низкому разрешению и низким настройкам, запуск игры в режиме малой памяти может помочь вам быстрее загрузить игру и карту, надеясь дать вам дополнительную секунду, чтобы нажать кнопку респауна до появления ошибки. Я также использовал автоматический кликер и в значительной степени удерживал нажатие спама при перемещении мыши вниз к кнопке респауна во время загрузки.

I did not wait for the respawn button, I simply quickly pressed the left mouse button until the map appeared on the screen, right at the time of loading. And it worked for me in 3 cases out of 5. 

I hope to help someone boot and create their own company.

Edited by JohnDoe21

again, no, stupid developers of this app, for who they are, you understand that I paid money and can't play for 6 days, and you do an update for those who are in the game, idiots as long as you behave

yup still cant play. Getting really pissed at @Jatheish at this point. We have figured out the crash is related to companies, we have figured out our own hotfix we have done everything to give the devs the ability to fix this fcking crash and yet they still dont acknowledge it or implement it. Really really starting to get sick of this development studio. How many weeks @Jatheish before you acknowledge us? How many??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hola, alguien encontró alguna solución? cuando quiero entrar a un servidor me sale Time Out, o si no me sale eso se crashea el juego

Ayuda!!!

Si me di cuenta correctamente, la Última actualización tenía que resolver nuestro problema, pero a juzgar por los informes de los jugadores que no sólo no han resuelto y también rompió el juego a los que normalmente podía jugar. Esto demuestra que los desarrolladores realmente no entienden nada, una vez más rompen que hacen

Wow you guys are salty cause a new game is like ark in early access isn't perfect. . . Immature people these days Smh.

19 hours ago, Baraban said:

I can't create my company because I can't go in game 😖

I tried low graphics ( worked 2 times , but seems no more working) and to launch other game in the same time to slow the game . Is there other workaround ?

Have u tried everything at the minimum settings and running in low graphics may not look pretty but might work?

17 minutes ago, ryannmeyer said:

Wow you guys are salty cause a new game is like ark in early access isn't perfect. . . Immature people these days Smh.

Have u tried everything at the minimum settings and running in low graphics may not look pretty but might work?

this error is not related to the graphics, there is something else and Yes, everyone tried but the error is. Low settings give only thing that a faster loading up the Windows with the choice of the point of emergence and there is always everything hangs and error appears

hey again,

just a heads up i think i fixed my game with the help of this thread.

a little howto: to get in to the game again after the crash issue i recommend you open up another characters respawn menu and stick a part of a postit or whatever to the position of the "spawn at home region" button. then after trying to connect your mouse at some point goes to the center of your screen, try to get the cursor to the postit/button location and spam leftclick. need to be quick, low settings may help i don't know but i just do this while my screen is still black and it works somehow.

if the obove did work, you still get the error but the next time you log in you will spawn at your freeport/homeregion.

so you got back online with your bugged character. now the game will still crash every time the map is opened in any way. be it pressing m, that atlas map from inventory or when you die and using a bed wich also opens the map.

in my experience you don't have to do the "spam revive" trick here unless you die. opening the map with the "m" key did make my char unavailable for a longer time tho then checking the atlas tab from inventory. thats because when you crash the game with map and compass open it would do so when you open it again, but after some time i still could get back in without spam trick.

anyway, after you managed to get back ingame, just open your own company and now you can open the map again, die and whatnot. but sadly when you leave your own company again it's back to crashing 😞

so i used the opportunity that i can use the map/respawn menu again without crash to just create a new pathfinder. and so far its working as normal, no company, no crashes.

so again thank you for getting me back aboard community, and shame on you for letting us suffer like this grapeshot or whoever... still no reaction to that post, and players should not fix your game like this by trial and error!

200 reply, 5000+ views, and no officials reply from staff ? like just one "yes we know it" or something like that?

i tried to ask on official Discord, 10 times on twitter, nothing..