Lobotechx

unplayable ***** Video of the Crash *****

I heard that a similar error was in the ark. The developers have money and there was enough time to eliminate the errors, so how could you make old mistakes in the new game? Which they have already decided before! This only indicates that they were greedy for normal coders programmers and were too lazy.

Edited by JohnDoe21

At this point you are going into almost 2 weeks without even a response or acknowledgement from this teams management that this glitch exists and that they are aware it renders your account usless when it happens. I dont think they are ever going to acknowledge it. I think this is absolute negligent behavior. If you cannot fix it and you dont want to fire your management then hire someone who can. But you still have to acknowledge it exists and address your end users. This behavior completely ends development studio's existences, historically. Grapeshot is going to fail as a business, just like black isles did. Great development team successful products, piss poor management plans, procedures, and communication. Good luck.

Edited by killahsin

Well, gentlemen, the next update came out but the problem is relevant. Already ' where the 5 patches but the problem not solved. I think another day and ask for a refund for the game. This attitude on the part of the developer is terrible. I also leave negative feedback about the game.

To everyone having this issue, if you somehow manage to get out of the assertion failed hell, not all freeports cause the crash. E4 works for me. You can change your home server to this one and go from there.

AtlasError15.thumb.png.d0377245306ab7878b91e38d949ec9a3.png

i wish i could get out of the crash loop but the low graphics trick doesnt work for me, does this fix the entire crash or just let u spawn there and play without opening your map?

and I do not understand, the game is written 8.56 and servers 8.72 and update does not work, and then suddenly fixed, although probably not

Possible workaround!

I created my own company and was then able to open the map.  Left company; game crashed again when opening map.

• Thanks 5

14 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Possible workaround!

I created my own company and was then able to open the map.  Left company; game crashed again when opening map.

Worked for me too.

ok so the crash may be company related. now if only i could log in and escape the crash loop i could do the same thing

I finally managed to do the low quality map trick and did the company thing and it worked, Good luck Killahsin and all the other trying to get it to work, also thank you to the one who figured these things out.

I have a possible solution i was talking with a tech friend of mine and because games are notorious for leaving files hidden in your registry even after deletion you need to clean them out so this is what i did ...

1) install a program called CCleaner its a free Registry cleaner and will remove leftover files 

2) Uninstall Atlas , Close out all programs including steam make sure you open and delete the Atlas Folder your self completely by going to Program Files -> Steam -> steamapps -> common 

3) open CCleaner  under all the following tab Cleaner Do windows and Applications, Analyze + Run Cleaner 

4) Under Registry Scan for Issues. Fix Selected Issues 

4) Reinstall ! Selected your server! log in!   

If this works for you please share it worked for me !  I changed nothing on the CCleaner application! i only saved a backup of my Registry when asked to my desktop. 

6 hours ago, nuclear said:

Возможный обходной путь!

Я создал свою собственную компанию и смог открыть карту. Левая компания; игра снова вылетала при открытии карты.

helped me

4 hours ago, Jumpinbuddah420 said:

I have a possible solution i was talking with a tech friend of mine and because games are notorious for leaving files hidden in your registry even after deletion you need to clean them out so this is what i did ...

1) install a program called CCleaner its a free Registry cleaner and will remove leftover files 

2) Uninstall Atlas , Close out all programs including steam make sure you open and delete the Atlas Folder your self completely by going to Program Files -> Steam -> steamapps -> common 

3) open CCleaner  under all the following tab Cleaner Do windows and Applications, Analyze + Run Cleaner 

4) Under Registry Scan for Issues. Fix Selected Issues 

4) Reinstall ! Selected your server! log in!   

If this works for you please share it worked for me !  I changed nothing on the CCleaner application! i only saved a backup of my Registry when asked to my desktop. 

You posted this exact same response in like 8 different topics...  CCleaner doesn't fix anything.

32 minutes ago, JodianGaming said:

You posted this exact same response in like 8 different topics...  CCleaner doesn't fix anything.

Well, fuck me for wanting to try and help people, Because not everyone is checking every post! I hope you never get back in! Jerk! 

9 hours ago, Jumpinbuddah420 said:

Well, fuck me for wanting to try and help people, Because not everyone is checking every post! I hope you never get back in! Jerk! 

I reinstalled my OS from scratch and it didn't resolve the issue. It is confirmed to be server side by others and myself.

Edited by Gypsy
Because I was being a dick

I do not know how you created your company, even if you can not enter the game, no matter what server I chose still get the appearance selection screen and the error and so always, and the graphics settings are not exactly the case, apparently you have another error. everyone's gonna be trying to get their money back today. And developers, incompetent bastards and hope your game will not work, and break that would all understand what you freaks that only worry about pockets of money , otherwise would not have released such a crude product, you useless idiots. And you better stop making games.

Seems like everyone here still has the same issue, well i haven't been able to play since the 27-28 last year.. I've tried a bunch of things and nothing gets fixed, im sure its a missing file for some of us

Hi !

I've managed to join the server by lowering my graphic settings and by opening 10 youtube videos to make me lag.

No error, no crash.