Lobotechx

unplayable ***** Video of the Crash *****

Devs needs to atleast tell us that they are working on this. Silence is not helpful, telling us its a known bug on the to-do list atleast helps calm the nerves

bump: issue still persists and no, spamming the spawn at home region isn't a fix, It's a "work a round" that doesn't solve the issue which is, whenever the map is brought up for whatever reason the client crashes. A reply from the devs saying they're aware of the issue and currently working on it would be nice. Right now it seems as though they're either unaware of the problem or just ignoring it. 

1310377223_AtlasError2.thumb.png.cf91b24f4669d1f8b3b84cd6c7a1f9a7.png

How can we contact them other than social networks and forums? While one of the players is pumping a level, another part cannot enter the game due to this error! I demand compensation for damage in the form of increased experience during the week! When will they fix this damn mistake?

hey guys, I was getting UE4 Shootergame error, what ended up working for me is a bit of a weird fix. 

I had to underclock my RTX 2070 by 400mhz using MSI afterburner.

Now the game doesnt crash and give me this error and I played for hours tonight. 

I hope this helps someone. 

Error message in normally mode:528079431_2018-12-3022_02_00-ATLAS.thumb.png.8a546f3414020db857b13d65ca5e2895.png

and in low memory mode:

2042705253_2018-12-3022_08_07-ATLAS.png.081e954f85da5cbbd9e8ad46385ec08e.png

With another login attempt in low memory mode I get the same error message as in normal mode. Maybe I was too fast in the first time.

Edited by derGnurz

10 hours ago, Bad Penny said:

hey guys, I was getting UE4 Shootergame error, what ended up working for me is a bit of a weird fix. 

I had to underclock my RTX 2070 by 400mhz using MSI afterburner.

Now the game doesnt crash and give me this error and I played for hours tonight. 

I hope this helps someone. 

WHELP, My crash error is back today FML. Idk what else to do now...

I play on EU PVE, that's where I first got the error, if I choose a new character on NA PVP or PVE or EU PVP it works, it only gives me the error on the server I first got it with, also even though I choose new character it doesn't take me to the create screen but logs me in with one of my really old characters.

Hi,

Also got this problem and was really hoping today's patch would maybe fix it but nope 😞

The temporary workaround with spamming spawn did work, but everytime i use the map or try to respawn its bacl to crashes again. I would gladly delete my char and make a new one but this seems to be impossible without getting to that option without crashing again.

Having this problem too.  Started yesterday after one of the server updates.  After recent patch it's even worse...I'm not dead and don't need to respawn but I can't even log in; just crashes on the black screen.

37 minutes ago, TheBoulder said:

Hi,

Also got this problem and was really hoping today's patch would maybe fix it but nope 😞

The temporary workaround with spamming spawn did work, but everytime i use the map or try to respawn its bacl to crashes again. I would gladly delete my char and make a new one but this seems to be impossible without getting to that option without crashing again.

TheBoulder, you just need to get out of the zone, die, and change your home region to complete the work around. After that you shouldn't crash when opening the map (apart from some broken zones)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bogey said:

TheBoulder, you just need to get out of the zone, die, and change your home region to complete the work around. After that you shouldn't crash when opening the map (apart from some broken zones)

Just tried it, sailed out from the freeport im on to the map border and changed zones.after that i let myself kill by sharks but when the map/spawnmenu appeared game crashed again.

Thanks anyway, hoped it would work but well 😔

12 minutes ago, TheBoulder said:

Just tried it, sailed out from the freeport im on to the map border and changed zones.after that i let myself kill by sharks but when the map/spawnmenu appeared game crashed again.

Thanks anyway, hoped it would work but well 😔

i have the same issue.

I'll add this also effects the Atlas tab from the inventory menu.  Definitely something related to the map.

• Like 2

Developers, instead of solving errors, introduce content, many cannot even play the game, but they introduce content, a funny joke is true 

Devs please wake up and realize that this bricks the game for people actually trying to enjoy your game.

At least say something about this because it's already resulting in refunds.

image.png

They'll Wake up when our buildings can be destroyed. So sorry, and do not want to re-create the character and lose all progress