Sign in to follow this  
Anne Wildcat

Two add-ons that will make PVE Atlas better (at least from my point of view)

First of all I’ve been playing Atlas on the official PVE server. Here are two ideas that would greatly improve Atlas, at least from my point of view.

1) Add decorations to craft.  Decor is greatly needed for PVE

2) Player shops offer deliveries.
Now I have not used player shops.  Are they still around? But one of the biggest drawbacks is time spent on hauling stuff.  If player shops allowed for delivery to your shop it would not only make things easier but also make more players buy from other players.

• Like 1

As someone who builds immersive towns for the fun of it, absolutely agree on #1!

For the player shop thing, could you elaborate on what you had in mind? I don't have an issue with current player shops as I have one set up outside my base and I juts fill it with random things I find that I assume others would want to buy. Most of my sales so far have come from people passing by and seeing something rare they want, or others on my island wanting to spend gold on resources quickly rather than farming it themselves. So from my experience, people buying goods from me and hauling it back seems like a normal thing - as if they found those items and had to haul them back regardless.