Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Man, you just had to release way too early!

Son of a 🐶. I am really disappointed in you for not having a December release. I really am. You took a lot of wind out of these sails.

of course the guys are building on every damn island they come to but damn it, I am just not feeling the thrill anymore. 

a good change would be good. Doesn’t have to be drastic but I will hold some animosity towards you just because of the release date, regardless. 

definitely not happy about this whole thing. Just saying

But...But...But... You are meant to be perfectly happy just grinding or getting all the discovery points, can't believe you've finished them already!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Realist said:

Son of a 🐶. I am really disappointed in you for not having a December release. I really am. You took a lot of wind out of these sails.

of course the guys are building on every damn island they come to but damn it, I am just not feeling the thrill anymore. 

a good change would be good. Doesn’t have to be drastic but I will hold some animosity towards you just because of the release date, regardless. 

And we are disappointed that you don´t know what Early Access means. Game is far from release buddy

4 hours ago, Jack Shandy said:

But...But...But... You are meant to be perfectly happy just grinding or getting all the discovery points, can't believe you've finished them already!

love this answer , awaiting a reply from realist his adventure for those that dont know , was to begin with nothing but obtaining discovery points ,

This is probably my favorite Realist post. It really proves that wanting and anticipating something can be way better than actually having it. The experts call it PXRD. 

(Post Xbox Release Depression)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Cap’n Ro said:

Early access isn’t for everyone champ

Really not sure what you mean by this. I am not complaining about the game or mechanics of it. I was complaining because I don’t get laid off till December so I can only get on for 1 to 2 days a week as to where once I get laid off I will be able to be on 5 days a week. 

not sure what your EA comment has to do with that.

4 hours ago, Zayne said:

And we are disappointed that you don´t know what Early Access means. Game is far from release buddy

I know exactly what EA is and you must not have understood the post. I wasn’t complaining about any aspect of the game. i was venting because right now I can only play a couple of days a week and if they would have waited a little longer I would have more days to play throughout the week. None of what I said has anything to do with it being early access 

25 minutes ago, UDO said:

love this answer , awaiting a reply from realist his adventure for those that dont know , was to begin with nothing but obtaining discovery points ,

Well unfortunately since I can barely get on right now the adventure is pretty crappy. That was the reason for this post, not me complaining about the game. Really don’t know why everyone is talking EA right now lol literally nothing to do with it 😂

Then this is a stupid post only made to seek attention. You can sink low Realist, but you just went underground. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Oh my goodness! I believe we’ve been trolled. Fool me once...lol

From Wikipedia: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gomez Addams said:

Oh my goodness! I believe we’ve been trolled. Fool me once...lol

From Wikipedia: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

This thread is none of that. It is me venting about the game and the decisions of the developers. What you are doing is more along those lines

• Haha 1

I dont know what you expected my dude, like you literally lurked on these forums for ages before the XBOX release, and you knew the dire straights the game was in, and you bought it anyway.

Shame on you for buying poo and being disappointed it doesnt do any tricks.

14 hours ago, Realist said:

THAT

doesn't sound like THIS

2 hours ago, Realist said:

Really not sure what you mean by this. I am not complaining about the game or mechanics of it. I was complaining because I don’t get laid off till December so I can only get on for 1 to 2 days a week as to where once I get laid off I will be able to be on 5 days a week. 

So, ok...if this whole thread was meant to be a "Gee, I wish I had more time to play the game", maybe you could file that away as one of those millions of inner thoughts everyone has every day that don't really need to be shared with everyone else.  Like when you're brushing your teeth in the morning and thinking about what you might want for lunch today....we don't need see all the inner angst about that decision along with irrational demands and abuse of people who aren't really involved in it.

At the very least, learn that rational rants are sometimes entertaining, while incomprehensible ones are not.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

I dont know what you expected my dude, like you literally lurked on these forums for ages before the XBOX release, and you knew the dire straights the game was in, and you bought it anyway.

Shame on you for buying poo and being disappointed it doesnt do any tricks.

This right here. Me on the other hand have come from Ark and I still host on there and now I’m hosting on this game. The fact Atlas at its core is a copy paste of Ark I knew exactly what I was getting my self into from both the early access part of the game and the developers themselves.

3 hours ago, Realist said:

not sure what your EA comment has to do with that.

I know exactly what EA is and you must not have understood the post. I wasn’t complaining about any aspect of the game. i was venting because right now I can only play a couple of days a week and if they would have waited a little longer I would have more days to play throughout the week. None of what I said has anything to do with it being early access 

So basically you’re a narcissist and are disappointed that Grapeshot didn’t release the game based around a time that was convenient for you personally?

1 hour ago, Cap’n Ro said:

This right here. Me on the other hand have come from Ark and I still host on there and now I’m hosting on this game. The fact Atlas at its core is a copy paste of Ark I knew exactly what I was getting my self into from both the early access part of the game and the developers themselves.

So basically you’re a narcissist and are disappointed that Grapeshot didn’t release the game based around a time that was convenient for you personally?

Yeah pretty much 😂

Can you guys imaging if everyone who played this game posted thoughts like this in the forums?  My god this is like some emo blog shit. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

Can you guys imaging if everyone who played this game posted thoughts like this in the forums?  My god this is like some emo blog shit. 

how was this emo exactly? I am not seeing it. Did you just randomly think of a word you could try to insult me with? Lol

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

This thread....

12p6ut.jpg

So you bumping it is completely doing the opposite. You get that right? 🙄

edit cats are awesome and I love this cat meme picture 👍

Edited by Realist