Sign in to follow this  
Shokk

m8 metal nodes

heya i got a quite specific question. i was looking for days now to find pure metal nodes in m8 on the island gretcouche skerry bottom left) and didnt find any. its one of the newest maps.

so theres my question, did anyone found metal nodes on this island yet or are there just no metal nodes existing?

p.s.: i found the information on the devs map there is 2 kinds of metal on this island, silver and cobalt. i just found cobalt in normal stones yet.

Sail over to "The Voiceless Ait", it's the next eastern island.  Quite in the middle of the westcoast is a stoney beach and a mountain nearby. On the SW side of the mountain at the "first level" ar silver nodes. The silver nodes look like rusted stones, they are relativley small (as no big boulders) Next to them are opals. Beware of Tigers, Scorpions and Snakes

• Like 1

I'm "living" / basebuilding on "The voiceless ait". It has some great ruins 🙂

I s
ailed over to gretouche skerry, climbed a mountain  and found silver at 63.65 / -4.37 right next to gems.  Honey was at 63.71 / -4.20

I'm playing SP if that matters. Did you find the Grand Tortugan on Gretouche Skerry? If yes, where?

And another node. 63.17/-4.31. There's a waterfall at the "left" end of the long, small bay. Up on the water fall, then enter the "beach" on the left side an get back (left) and up at the cliff's foot. Follow the rope bridge to the hut. Enter the cliff with the  grappling hook. Quartz, Opal and silver. Higher up I didn't found any silver, just quartz.

Edited by AndreasMS70
Added another node