Sign in to follow this  
Excelex

Is this site accurate on player count?

1 hour ago, Excelex said:

https://atlasserverlist.com/official

So only 3,000 active users? o.0 I do not know how I feel about these numbers.

what would you expect after the shit show this game has been from the very beginning (and i am not even referring to the technical aspects), actually i am surprised that 3 000 people manage to have fun in atlas.

4 hours ago, Excelex said:

https://atlasserverlist.com/official

So only 3,000 active users? o.0 I do not know how I feel about these numbers.

Been that for a while. It’s not bad but not great either. Before this game launched, my guess would be that 10-15K people knew about this game. Then launch came and the game literally blew up because all big streamers were streaming it so instead of 10-15K, it was 60K. So in comparison to 60K, yes it’s very bad. But compared to the 10-15K... it’s manageable. 

I know many people left in the early days because of bugs in the game, quite alot of them but was to be expected.

Then you had more people leaving because of griefers on PvE, if they weren't spamming foundations they would block you off.

Their mistake was not putting any sort of trade system in the game early on keeping players active but then again there isn't much to trade other than resources but an auction house or similar should have been in.

I still enjoy the game though, time will tell how the game turns out though.

Xbox is not tracked as its against ToS AFAIK.  Any numbers you see will be Steam only.  This is how it was explained to me by people who know such things.