BioVibe666

Why can't we have Halloween events or anything good??

Why does ARK get all the good stuff?? Why do the other games by the company SNAIL just get left to die? Dark and Light that they don't even update anymore,Pixark that is a literal joke in the community and also witch they don't update anymore.Fear the night is a broken cash grab that no one even knows about that is a 1 dollar bin game that is also not being updated anymore.ATLAS does not get ANY holiday events and it takes sometimes up to 3 months to get any content,it has been out almost a year.Now they are gonna worry about the Xbox now and even less content will be released,CAN YOU DEVS PLEASE THROW US ATLAS PLAYERS A BONE FOR ONCE AND GIVE US SOME SPECIAL EVENTS,SOME NEW CREATURES,IS ARK ALL YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT??

4 hours ago, BioVibe666 said:

Why does ARK get all the good stuff?? Why do the other games by the company SNAIL just get left to die? Dark and Light that they don't even update anymore,Pixark that is a literal joke in the community and also witch they don't update anymore.Fear the night is a broken cash grab that no one even knows about that is a 1 dollar bin game that is also not being updated anymore.ATLAS does not get ANY holiday events and it takes sometimes up to 3 months to get any content,it has been out almost a year.Now they are gonna worry about the Xbox now and even less content will be released,CAN YOU DEVS PLEASE THROW US ATLAS PLAYERS A BONE FOR ONCE AND GIVE US SOME SPECIAL EVENTS,SOME NEW CREATURES,IS ARK ALL YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT??

what for? just quit and have fun with real games, i did that and i will never regret it, i gave up on the boring, frustraiting, aimless, tedious gameplay of atlas and in exchange i got lots of fun in 7 days to die, oxygen not included, satisfactory, and others, dont waste your time waiting, there is lots of good titles waiting.

• Like 1

Bro im realy trying to stay with this game,But with content updates getting farther and farther apart and no flying creatures its soo hard to keep playing.DEVS IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE ADD MORE TAMES TO THE GAME WE NEED MORE CONTENT!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, BioVibe666 said:

Bro im realy trying to stay with this game,But with content updates getting farther and farther apart and no flying creatures its soo hard to keep playing.DEVS IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE ADD MORE TAMES TO THE GAME WE NEED MORE CONTENT!!

More Content yes, more tames hell no. This is not Ark 2.0, more ships, faster ships, more Buildings we can interact with would be nice

• Like 3

More weapons, explosions and fire - yes.

More tames would just ruin the game

• Like 1

Yeah we have enough tames.  We want more variety with ships, PvE content and improved PvP rule sets to allow smaller companies a better chance at survival. 

• Like 1

if they add one more damn balloon animal i might sharpen my axe and take a long drive....where is the main office located again?

it almost Halloween haha

• Haha 2

definitely need more:

• events
  • ships
  • PvE content
  • NPC's to interact with as
    • vendors
    • quest givers
  • PvP stuff I suppose... 😛
  • fixed WPE
  • WPE pirates that wander around the islands
  • WPE ships that sail around the maps not just in circles near an island
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

Yeah we have enough tames

"We" huh, I would like to see more as well. Functional ones anyhoo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

Considering multiple polls show you to be in the minority.....yes.

Well if a poll were like a vote it may matter, but just because someone and his buddies want to start a "poll" while 90% of the player base is not even aware of or participating in. Then your results are pretty skewed and invalid.

Kind of like the topic of the post, most of the "fun stuff" for holidays went away because 10% of the population screamed that it was insensitive, racial or went against their atheist beliefs. Must have missed that poll/vote, though too.

2 hours ago, BioVibe666 said:

Yea, just because you think there are enough tames A TON of people including myself would like to see more tames.

^ Hey bro, FYI ARK has plenty of Ship and sailing mods, etc. plus you get your halloween event.

a TON of people could quite literally be like 10 two-hundred pound people, so w/e. 

More tames in this game would just be pure cancer. Most of the tames in the game are useless anyway. 

These are your most commonly used critters for SUCCESS!

Official PVP

PVP Ground Combat:
Crabs
Bears + Bear carts
Monkey

Harvesting:
Bears
Elephant
Giraffe
Rhino

Other:
Crows

Just about 1/4 of the critters are actually useful, the rest are completely MEH. Like the only reason you would have them is Just Because Why Not, or because you're a roleplayer and wanna have everything and a nice farm and house, and if you're on a PVP server, lets be honest... They're all gonna get viciously slaughtered....

Game needs more boats, game needs more weapon types, game needs more structure types. like CATAMARANS

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 9:51 AM, BioVibe666 said:

i know mate, i also had that phase, but eventually you will move on, dont worry 😉

On 10/24/2019 at 9:55 PM, BioVibe666 said:

Yea, just because you think there are enough tames A TON of people including myself would like to see more tames.

well they already stated in the live stream that atlas has : "probably too many tames already"

so i wouldnt put my hopes in that basket.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:16 PM, Inigo said:

^ Hey bro, FYI ARK has plenty of Ship and sailing mods, etc. plus you get your halloween event.

a TON of people could quite literally be like 10 two-hundred pound people, so w/e. 

More tames in this game would just be pure cancer. Most of the tames in the game are useless anyway. 

These are your most commonly used critters for SUCCESS!

Official PVP

PVP Ground Combat:
Crabs
Bears + Bear carts
Monkey

Harvesting:
Bears
Elephant
Giraffe
Rhino

Other:
Crows

Just about 1/4 of the critters are actually useful, the rest are completely MEH. Like the only reason you would have them is Just Because Why Not, or because you're a roleplayer and wanna have everything and a nice farm and house, and if you're on a PVP server, lets be honest... They're all gonna get viciously slaughtered....

Game needs more boats, game needs more weapon types, game needs more structure types. like CATAMARANS

Yeah we definitely need a motorized speed boat. Like a super fast one. He’ll make it steam powered if a gas motor is too advanced. Something a lot faster.

I like how People Tell us they left the Game And gave up Hope in every Thread they find, yet still spend hours on the Forums 🙂

• Haha 2

Eastern Hand-Rocket pls...

Hydra One-Handed, Hydra Thrown, and Hydra Heavy (aka Katana, Shuriken, Naginata, with unique attacks pls)

Cyclops Ranged, Cyclops Blackjack, Cyclops Heavy Thrown (aka Blowgun, Club, and Javelin, with unique attacks pls)

Edited by CyanicEmber