Salty Seas

crash Xbox solo world crashing repeatedly

Xbox Solo world crashes every 15-45 minutes and displays message on xbox home screen that you need internet to do that, even tho in offline mode. Highly annoying and makes a solo world useless. You would appear to have some background code that takes time to activate that crashes the game when not connected to the internet.  Even happening on the start screen while looking through tutorials. Seems to occur less while not idel in game but happens reguardless all the time with the same xbox error message stating that "internet is required to do that function". 

Same here. I have an original Xbox and mine crashes every 12 to 13 minutes. And also about half of what I've already done in those last 12 minutes is gone. The whole not connected to the internet thing is probably not the game it's probably just Xbox because that does it with all my games when I play them offline.

Edited by DILLON76

When you say you're playing "offline" do you mean literally, ie you're not connected to the internet? I play on original Xbox and on Solo...never had that. I know that you can play this without internet but the game saves periodically (roughly every 10 minutes)...but you must be connected to the internet. Apart from that...no idea why this is happening to you. 

Edited by CRAIG