Sign in to follow this  
Atlaneer

Delete Cyclones until there fixed

They are just a server pinging piece of crap they are hardly an inconvenience except when they glitch anything out they touch please get rid until there fixed

They put your ship under the water so it's glitches out or if you go slow they stop your ship and you can't move until someone can ram you

Never had that happen to yet. I actually really enjoy sailing in Storms And fighting sotds at the Same Time. I know that brigs And Schoners Are really Hard to steer in Storms but thats about it. What glitches off the ship for you ?

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Atlaneer said:

They are just a server pinging piece of crap they are hardly an inconvenience except when they glitch anything out they touch please get rid until there fixed

cyclons should be able to sink any ship if hit by them more than 2-3 times, as they are now they are indeed not even an inconvenience

I just find the implementation to be very annoying.  There should be far fewer water spouts and the few that do spawn should be much more powerful.  Also the fact that they de-render on your client and when you turn back towards them they restart the animation is annoying. 

People have asked to have them removed since day one. They seem to be a lot less dangerous than they used to be.

Deep inside GrapeShot wants this game to be very dangerous. If you missed the very beginning, let me tell you, just staying alive outdoors could be a feat back then.

17 hours ago, Gemini Five said:

People have asked to have them removed since day one. They seem to be a lot less dangerous than they used to be.

Deep inside GrapeShot wants this game to be very dangerous. If you missed the very beginning, let me tell you, just staying alive outdoors could be a feat back then.

Just Saying One word. Alpha horses

Storms bug out the water since the water/wave update - never had it before, but now the ships are either hopping/lagging around or sailing underwater

A client restart usually helps for a while

Edited by oni

5 hours ago, zottel said:

Just Saying One word. Alpha horses

QFT!  Those things were just stupid. Still dumb in the fact that you accidentally spook any horse near them and they aggro from 100's of yards away but more of an annoyance now than the killer they used to be. 

I have never been stuck in one, but I do have a problem with the new zoning mechanic where it takes about 60 seconds for your wind indicator to show the actual direction the wind is going when you zone into a cyclone. Makes you seem like you are bugged out when it is actually because your sails aren't catching any wind in spite of what your indicator is showing.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:31 PM, zottel said:

Back then i'd rather picked a fight with a dragon than a alpha horse

Depends on where you lived, on our island in the desert,  after they nerfed wolves, it was bloody vultures. Try to harvest a kill...vultures. hit one and you'd be surrounded by 30 in a heartbeat. And for 20 minutes after, every vulture would come from across the zone it seemed, lol.

28 minutes ago, 8ball said:

Depends on where you lived, on our island in the desert,  after they nerfed wolves, it was bloody vultures. Try to harvest a kill...vultures. hit one and you'd be surrounded by 30 in a heartbeat. And for 20 minutes after, every vulture would come from across the zone it seemed, lol.

Oh god yeah i remember that beeing a thing,aswell as viltures attack your tames in Progress XD god i Hated those Bastards XD 0,4% per Feed on a rhino  And the vultures kept killing them. 

• Haha 1