I was really hoping this would be similar to ARK where when I bought it my wife could play with me through our Family Account Share. Every cross platform (Xbox, PC) i have she can download and play except this one. When she saw me playing it she jumped at me to install it on my gaming PC for her to play with myself and our group of friends. Yet I cant, the only Microsoft Store version available is the Xbox One version. Will this be available through Microsoft Store for PC at a later time or is it always just gonna be on Steam?

5 hours ago, Wilhelm said:

I was really hoping this would be similar to ARK where when I bought it my wife could play with me through our Family Account Share. Every cross platform (Xbox, PC) i have she can download and play except this one. When she saw me playing it she jumped at me to install it on my gaming PC for her to play with myself and our group of friends. Yet I cant, the only Microsoft Store version available is the Xbox One version. Will this be available through Microsoft Store for PC at a later time or is it always just gonna be on Steam?

You can definitely do game share with atlas. My buddy and I are doing it as well as two others that are doing game share.

it is possible. I am not sure why it isn’t letting you. I would contact Microsoft because it does work with game share

It is not a 'Play Anywhere' title in the Microsoft Store though and so he will not be able to install it on his PC after buying it for Xbox unless he purchases the Steam version.

I have not heard anything about it coming to the Microsoft PC store, nor of it becoming a play anywhere game Wilhelm.

6 hours ago, Bluestone said:

It is not a 'Play Anywhere' title in the Microsoft Store though and so he will not be able to install it on his PC after buying it for Xbox unless he purchases the Steam version.

I have not heard anything about it coming to the Microsoft PC store, nor of it becoming a play anywhere game Wilhelm.

Ah, he used the tag game share so I assumed that they had two consoles and a pc but he couldn’t get it on both consoles so he had to try it on the pc.