Sign in to follow this  
Sir Green Day

Just curious. Do you keep all the blueprints you find?

I've just started playing and found my first 2 treasure chests and was shocked at his many blueprints they contain.

I found over 150 in those 2 chests.

It would take forever to see if I liked specific ones or they are duplicates.  

Do you guys keep all the blueprints you get?

Thanks 

Most people do. Put em in a bookshelf. Can sort through them later. Even mid grade rolls can still be really usefull if you have a high INT crafting set.

Can't tell if you are trolling or just missed the whole nerf to crafting. INT was removed from the game as a crafting stat for armor. If you want a random minimal bonus of up to a possible 10 percent on the bp, (blue and better). You spec pure INT for stats, find a dolphin, get the 50 point buff, get to crafting station before the buff expires, put on highest level crow, and craft. Or you just farm for the best bp. Endgame crafting is no longer about who can stack and dupe, but is all about the highest quality % bp you find.

As to number of blueprints, I throw the crap ones out. Others in my company keep them. 

I have a few rules that I follow to manage the tidal wave of them during the pickup phase:

• Duplicate of skill recipe with no bonuses, throw on ground
  • <110% on primary stat (durability or damage), throw on ground
  • Any structure blueprint that is NOT Wood Ceiling, Roof, Wall, throw on ground (PvE only, not including ship yards)

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Most people do. Put em in a bookshelf. Can sort through them later. Even mid grade rolls can still be really usefull if you have a high INT crafting set.

I built a large storage unit.

Does a booksheff hold more? 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, UnknownSystemError said:

Can't tell if you are trolling or just missed the whole nerf to crafting. INT was removed from the game as a crafting stat for armor. If you want a random minimal bonus of up to a possible 10 percent on the bp, (blue and better). You spec pure INT for stats, find a dolphin, get the 50 point buff, get to crafting station before the buff expires, put on highest level crow, and craft. Or you just farm for the best bp. Endgame crafting is no longer about who can stack and dupe, but is all about the highest quality % bp you find.

As to number of blueprints, I throw the crap ones out. Others in my company keep them. 

Lol.

Are you OK?

Are YOU trolling? 

Why are you talking about INT and crafting??

I asked a simple question about blueprints.  

Get some help. It'll be OK, kid.  

Wow. 

3 hours ago, Sir Green Day said:

I've just started playing and found my first 2 treasure chests and was shocked at his many blueprints they contain.

I found over 150 in those 2 chests.

It would take forever to see if I liked specific ones or they are duplicates.  

Do you guys keep all the blueprints you get?

Thanks 

I haven't done a treasure map in a while (and I'm in single player), but last time I did one it was on a freeport island and I got a crap load of blueprints. I think there was a thread about that being a bug. 

As for your questions, I keep most of mine. My land base has a building with multiple bookshelves where I split the blueprints up according to type and level. On board ship, I just keep two bookshelves, 1 for maps and music and 1 for blueprints

75+ in a single drop?  Yeah that definitely sounds like a bug.  Most I ever found was around 8-10.   I tend to keep all commons because any stat bump on them is worth it versus building without a BP.  As to the rest I sort them and toss the crap rolls not worth spending the rare materials on.  When I say rare I refer to any material not native to your home grid. 

Edited by DocHolliday