Sign in to follow this  
Burn

Ships Sails & gameplay

first @ all nice game it have potential. but this game wants you on the sea but why there are only 7 ships with 3 of them you can only go in combat, 2 off them dont count (raft, dinghy) where are the Pinas ship , karawelle and more.

pirats like edward teach sails a Pinasship/Fluyd (queen anne´s revenge) i think nearby every pirat sails a pinasship.

further im shocked about the knowlege from the guys who programmed the game i never saw a galion with 6 masts, ships with 6 masts are freight sailors like the wyoning from 1906.

how i can feel on the sea at home if i have so less configuration choices i canot config the hull on the galion i can only put 2 types of sails. where are the headsails, topsail, coursesail and more and i wound talk about how difficult it is to get a ceiling on a large ship deck when he alwas says no foundation nearby lol.

with diffenent kind of sails and Ships the game will be more interest.
grz burn

There are many inaccuracies for sure but actually most real pyrates were small time and had sloops or schooners or small brigs, edward teach was unusual in the fact that he had a large ship, and other pyrate ships working with him, so he had a fleet. Also the queen annes revenge was originally a french merchant trader/slaver, and even as queen annes revenge only had about 40 cannons. I do agree though that i'd prefer a bit more realism with the ships we have.