Sign in to follow this  
Dang Bo

Atlas is still the laggiest game I have ever played

During a land battle with 150 players fighting over the same island the rubber banding goes beyond reason. It's impossible to predict where the enemy will teleport to next which makes firearms and most melee weapons completely useless against players. 

I get that it is early access but server performance should have been the top priority from day one and whenever I log in even if there's no one else in my grid it takes a whole minute, sometimes even two, for our base to load in before I can open any doors/containers.

You can't expect to get proper feedback on how to better balance PVP for the future when lag plays a major role in what tactics are viable and you can't expect anyone to continue playing when it's a 9-12 hour long headache to defend their territory every single day. Most people who don't even work for a living will only play for half that time or less which is one of the other major reasons for a low player count prior to the introduction of peace time. 

However IF it weren't so laggy and the minimum wind speed were raised to make travel by sea more bearable it would be a different story.

1 hour ago, Dang Bo said:

During a land battle with 150 players fighting over the same island the rubber banding goes beyond reason. It's impossible to predict where the enemy will teleport to next which makes firearms and most melee weapons completely useless against players. 

I get that it is early access but server performance should have been the top priority from day one and whenever I log in even if there's no one else in my grid it takes a whole minute, sometimes even two, for our base to load in before I can open any doors/containers.

You can't expect to get proper feedback on how to better balance PVP for the future when lag plays a major role in what tactics are viable and you can't expect anyone to continue playing when it's a 9-12 hour long headache to defend their territory every single day. Most people who don't even work for a living will only play for half that time or less which is one of the other major reasons for a low player count prior to the introduction of peace time. 

However IF it weren't so laggy and the minimum wind speed were raised to make travel by sea more bearable it would be a different story.

Ark was the same way for me on officials on ps4.. So i only play on singleplayer or pc hosted servers.  Lots of buildings or ships lags up the area..