Sign in to follow this  
UDO

why limit map markers

in a game of this scope why are the map markers that we can create limited , i would like to be able to place as many map markers on my maps as i please , is this something that will eventually get fixed/added looked at?

• Like 2

I dont know why but the map markers only ever worked once for me, I can't even find a way to do it yet on the xbox.

1 hour ago, UDO said:

in a game of this scope why are the map markers that we can create limited , i would like to be able to place as many map markers on my maps as i please , is this something that will eventually get fixed/added looked at?

Agreed, 1000%

I've also wondered this, noticed since day 1 they don't work. Saved couple of markers, logged on next day and thay have gone.

Before wipe i had loads of markers that saved but not anymore for me.

• Like 1

seems there is a max of 4 for some odd reason , anything after that doesnt save when logging out 😞 ,

Company markers are 4 and can be saved, personal markers are more 8-12 I think but get deleted when you log out.

Nice system but way too few and deleting all personal markers on logout is just dumb.

Tbh most games do supply a map that registers landmarks as you discover them. This map is prob true to the old 16th century sailing maps that were blank sheets of vellum and you had to fill them in yourself.While I don't expect gps,  I shouldn't really have to draw my own map!