BlunterNote571

Nube Issue

So I'm sure this is me being a Nube and all, but... I just purchased the game yesterday ( had the free trial and went back to xbox game store and purchased it after trial expired)  and I can't log on to ANY server. Have tried all four official maps on xbox and attempted to join using the L Joystick Map option AND the server list option. Doesn't matter if it's PVP or PVE map, NA or EU map, map with 0 players or 50+ players... it usually goes to loading screen and then back outs and gives "cannot retrieve address" error (other times it just backs out of loading screen or crashes to dashboard). 

Is this something I'm doing?

On free trial it did the same and only let me join Freeport Servers and I just assumed it was because it was a trial, but after purchase I can't join any server to start playing. 😕

Exactly, I have Ark and Fallout76 if I want something to do, but I'm burnt out on those and looked forward to giving this game a shot despite the reviews, but now I'm searching the net and the forums for any way to even LOG on to try it and can't even get that far after buying it. I know it just launched for xbox platform, but geez... can't even verify people can PLAY before you launch??? Very irritating.

-Try reinstalling the game (Maybe some trial files are still on and making it glitch in some way)

-Try hard resetting your xbox aka empty your Cache (to do this hold the power button on the xbox until it shuts off)

Have you tried joining with an invite of someone? I have a Nitrado Server running so I could send you an invite and we could test if that works

My gamertag is "Zayne 79"

Hard boot yes... for days. Reinstall no... it takes 3 days to download game on my Internet so that would be frustrating, but I will give it a shot as no one else has any ideas and tech support has not responded. 😕