Sign in to follow this  
Darkangelsnipes

Refund if possible

Hi I brought the game on xbox because the 1 hour trial just wasn't enough time and I've grown to realise that I hate your game and find it to be utterly... Shit, I actually regret my purchase quite dearly tbh... And would like a refund if possible, I no longer want this game and if I can't get a refund is their away that I can do some sort of licence transfer and give someone else my brought copy of the game? Trust me when I say this... I.... Hate... Atlas someone else can have this stupid pathetic game, especially when your max level is 50 and you have Islands with creatures 3 times the max level, fix your game and gimme my money back 

• Haha 1

max lvl is'nt 50 , go out explore for discovery points unlock more lvls as u gain discovery points , 

but again if u do'nt like it , u don't like it atlas is'nt for everyone , 

Sounds like i. Bought a swimming suit and want a refund because im still Not able to swim.not liking a Game is a different Story. Maybe you just gave a Bad example.

• Haha 2

The dude has had 10 months to see if the game is to his liking. This is the peak of ignorance right here. Man man man. 

I miss the good old Times where you saw a small Trailer or Clip And just bought it because it Looks cool. Nowadays it seems like People study the Game 6 month before the Release And watch streams to know everything about a Game before buying.

19 minutes ago, zottel said:

I miss the good old Times where you saw a small Trailer or Clip And just bought it because it Looks cool. Nowadays it seems like People study the Game 6 month before the Release And watch streams to know everything about a Game before buying.

Those were the days before EA. I also miss the good old times lol even though I am liking atlas I still do not like the idea of EA in general though.

Edited by Realist

26 minutes ago, Realist said:

Those were the days before EA. I also miss the good old times lol even though I am liking atlas I still do not like the idea of EA in general though.

I like the Basic idea behind EA. It offers Smaller companys  to earn Money for further Development And Needed Feedback from the playerbase, while on the Other Hand let Players buy it for less Money And also be Part of the development. 

I do agree, but xboxers paid twice as much than we did on pc, however since playing the xbox version now too, if that was the version I first bought I don't think I would have enjoyed it quite as much, but now I only play the xbox version as I've got used to it. There is a lot of things that annoy me about the xbox version that are better on pc, however that's part of buying a different platform. And even though I feel for anyone who buys a game they don't like there are so many you tube vids you can watch now before you purchase, whereas when we bought a copy on first pc release we were buying blind.

Just now, Whitehawk said:

I do agree, but xboxers paid twice as much than we did on pc, however since playing the xbox version now too, if that was the version I first bought I don't think I would have enjoyed it quite as much, but now I only play the xbox version as I've got used to it. There is a lot of things that annoy me about the xbox version that are better on pc, however that's part of buying a different platform. And even though I feel for anyone who buys a game they don't like there are so many you tube vids you can watch now before you purchase, whereas when we bought a copy on first pc release we were buying blind.

You have the option to play either on PC or xbox and you play on xbox? 

Well my hands are a bit arthritic now (age) so I've always played with a controller anyway. And All the steam games I've got have almost filled both my drives too. The one thing that the xbox does do better for me though is patch speed, steam seems to bottleneck updates so they take ages, my xbox takes minutes.

Only way for refund on XBOX is if you pre-ordered it and then canceled. If you played it you cant get a refund.  Only other way is you bought it and never played it for digital.  Then within like 24 hours of not opening the game you might get lucky for a refund.  But even with tech support and you lie and say your kids bought it without permission you might be able to squeak by.  But if you put in serious hours.  No refund. Also ATLAS being game preview early access no such thing as pre-order for option.  So your out on that as well.

Edited by GRAW2ROBZ

6 hours ago, Percieval said:

The dude has had 10 months to see if the game is to his liking. This is the peak of ignorance right here. Man man man. 

i find more funny the fact that people comes to a survival game and complain about wild creature levels (wich have been nerfed to the point of acting like they have alzheimer) after playing about 1 hr lol (and i am a critic of the game!! xD)

9 hours ago, zottel said:

I like the Basic idea behind EA. It offers Smaller companys  to earn Money for further Development And Needed Feedback from the playerbase, while on the Other Hand let Players buy it for less Money And also be Part of the development. 

Yeah that is the curtain. There is always something behind the curtain. EA used to be that. It is definitely not even close to that anymore

you have to spec in weapons or your weapons wont do beans. You have to tame animals to fight other animals and treasure map AoD or you will die horribly every time. This is someone who didn't PLAY the game but tried to rush through, spent his points wrong, got frustrated and rage quit. Spec all the way down in Bow and you will devastating damage to stuff. Tame a top level bear and you will be just fine against most everything in the game except powerstone ...that is a meta in itself... Try playing on a private server with boosted  stats. You may have a better time of it.

it is still EA(early access)/game preview, I been playing on pc since day 1 of launch sure it was rough, but the game has been getting better and better!, and btw those islands that you are referring to is spose to be that way 🙂 they are called golden age ruins, where 9 boss's lay in wait for us to challenge them for their power stones its actually quite fun. I played on official then private and now am back on official and I enjoy both sides of atlas

Yeh the other thing about atlas and games like it is you have to enjoy the long haul, I didn't want another game I could complete in 30 hours. I've prob put  over 500 and more hours into this game now and i'll still keep playing. And they are improving it too.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 6:02 AM, Darkangelsnipes said:

You bought a game in EA. It's a trade off.

They let you get the game for over 50% off of what it will retail for.

You have to gamble weather or not you will enjoy it in its alpha/beta state.

Get over it.

Actually tbh I also bought the xbox version and it wasn't cheap compared to what I paid on the pc. But to be fair we did a lotta the testing over the last 10 months on pc so I did expect it to be a bit dearer on xbox. Besides all that sometimes you need to give games like atlas a bit of time, it's not a five minute hack n slash or shoot'emup. I say go back to it and give it a go, maybe try single player or something.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:24 PM, zottel said:

yeah its called distrust, you can blame big videogame brands for it...... well and now small ones like Grapeshot too.

i miss the times when i knew almost any game i bought would be fun, now (specially after the anthem fiasco and atlas scam) i first download the cracked version of it, and if i end up having fun then i buy it, new problems require new solutions.

Edited by The D Legacy

9 hours ago, engraverwilliam said:

you have to spec in weapons or your weapons wont do beans. You have to tame animals to fight other animals and treasure map AoD or you will die horribly every time. This is someone who didn't PLAY the game but tried to rush through, spent his points wrong, got frustrated and rage quit. Spec all the way down in Bow and you will devastating damage to stuff. Tame a top level bear and you will be just fine against most everything in the game except powerstone ...that is a meta in itself... Try playing on a private server with boosted  stats. You may have a better time of it.

dont forget to mention not to spec on guns since bow is the meta, attack like a farm guy using you animals instead of something a pirate would use because thats also the meta, when you buy the game if because you were sold an oveall potentially fun experience, not a meta. while i dont think atlas is his coup of tea, i cannot side with the "meta" either to be honest.

• Like 1